Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPad

Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    its cool.. but it kinda has no purpose.. And it still needs to be connected to a PC to get all its functions. Which defeats the purpose. And its gonna need to come harder to take down the laptop...

but it def, is a stepping stone for the future... im sure Apple will make this into something worthwhile.. but as of now, i dont see its purpose...
    There's an App for that.......

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by cpearson View Post
    You are wrong my friend, a comparable Kindle, i.e. the 9.7" variant, retails for $489, which is pretty close to the iPad's base model. Regardless, it is not just an Ereader I stated I was after. Why would anyone pay $489 for a black and white Kindle when you could spend an extra $10 and receive all of the functionality of an Ereader, media playback device, netbook (minus the multitasking,) and handheld gaming device? That's why I don't want a Kindle, Sony, or any other Ereader.
    You could also spend $ 100 LESS and get a Netbook........with all the functionality you mentioned PLUS SOME.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12