Thread: Are Sony Vaio's good laptops?

Islander

Default Are Sony Vaio's good laptops?

..looking to buy a new laptop mainly for business use. Looked into a Toshiba model, but it has been discontinued. I found a similar laptop with more features (even bluray playback ready, bluetooth etc.). It's a Sony Vaio.

I have had good experiences with Toshiba's..... can I expect the same from Sony?
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Yes. They are pretty sleek. They try to compete with Mac, with the new ones looks and all. Sometimes they are a bit overpriced compared to simliar setup by a different brand... but I don't see very many Sony's come in for issues that was Sony's fault.

Islander

THx for the reply. Have some +reps...
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....