Thread: FS: Tein S-Tech Springs

IA Member

Default FS: Tein S-Tech Springs

I have a set of Tein S Tech Springs for sale or trade. These springs sell for around $150 new. Willing to sell for $75 obo. Looking for ammo in trade, .40 s&w or .22LR.

If you are going for looks, these are the springs for you. These springs will result in a drop of approximately two inches in the front, and about an inch an a half in the back. These springs will provide the lowest ride height of any springs on the market.

TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine’s suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.

Additional Features:
    • Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
    • Progressive Spring Rate Design
    • Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
    • Green Powder Coat Finish
    • Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers

I had these on my car for nearly 60k miles on the stock WRX struts. Blew a strut and upgraded to a friends STI takeoffs with these springs, and drove for another 30K miles.

Below is not my car, but is a perfect representation of how your car will sit on these springs.
    -img_1085-jpg
    -img_7684-jpg

I also have the stock top hats, air box, sway bars, WRX top mount intercooler, most of the exhaust and springs for sale. Make an offer.
    Last edited by WRXfan420; 11-10-2013 at 04:35 PM.