Thread: FS 2013 Subaru WRX STI Sedan- $33500

IA Member

Default FS 2013 Subaru WRX STI Sedan- $33500

Up for sale is my 2013 STI one owner. I bought it with 6 miles from Stivers Subaru in May of 2013 and was the first person to drive it, and it has been babied ever since. Everything on the car is perfect and it needs nothing. I have always done oil changes every 3,000 miles at the dealer and the car is fully up to date on maintenance with only a few miles on a fresh Subaru oil change. I have all maintenance records as well. Also I had a full inspection done at Subaru during the last oil change and it passed with flying colors and needs nothing. Car has never been in an accident and never had any issues.

19,000 miles

This STI has never been modded and is all original, and still under the factory warranty. It also has the maintenance free package 2 years/24k miles.
    Warranties
    maintenance free 2 years/24k miles
    bumper to bumper 3 years/36k miles
    powertrain 5 years/60k miles

This car is such a blast to drive, it is fast and handles amazingly well. Very quick car straight off the showroom floor. It is also incredibly capable in the rain and snow due to the All Wheel Drive, and I have had no problems in the snow with the few times it has snowed in GA. I love this car to death and hate to see it go, but I am getting married and really need the extra cash for the wedding.

This car also has the following parts installed from the factory
    SPT battery tie down
    SPT turbo heat shield
    SPT roof vortex generator
    SPT short shift kit(amazing shifter feel)
    All weather floor mats(originals included)
    All weather trunk cargo mat

Asking 31,900 OBO. This STI is very clean and basically a brand new car, and the Satin White Pearl is a very desirable color. VIN available upon request. Call, text or e-mail any time, I'll text you back if I can't answer, Ryan.

Phone number: 770-402-8880

Last edited by jdm91t; 02-14-2015 at 12:06 PM.

IA Member

It's OBO, make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

IA Member

Price dropped to 32,500, that's right at KBB so I'm thinking it is a very appropriate price. Let me know if you have any questions.

IA Member

Just dropped to 31,900 hit me up