Thread: 2007 Subaru STi $22,000

Thumbs up 2007 Subaru STi $22,000

I have a 2007 Sti, with about 83k miles and counting(Daily Driver), it has 20mm Perrin Wheel spacers, Cobb short ram Intake, Perrin recirt blowoff valve, Agency Power turboback exhaust, it has a COBB Access port and was Pro-tuned with it. It runs great and has no mechanic issues. It has that iconic Subaru rumble sound and a loud "blow" sound when you shift. I have all receipt history from the previous owner and everything I've had done to it. Oil has been changed regularly and I specifically orders Subaru oil filters(the black ones) from a Japan. It is well taken care of and the interior is flawless.

REASON FOR SELLING:
    I'm moving to Alaska and I need to buy a truck to haul my other vehicle and belongings. Plus it's hard to find 93 octane gas stations in AK. I do things right, everything is legalized and bill of sale will be notarized. I hate to part with the car honestly but I have responsibilities need tending to. Needs to be sold asap.

I work nights but email or text. Calls are alright from 11am to 3pm.
    Contact number: 207-812-zero5four5

WILL HAVE PICS UP LATER. OR TEXT FOR THEM