Thread: 1996 Subaru Legacy FS/FT for daily.

Default 1996 Subaru Legacy FS/FT for daily.

ear: 1997
    Make: Subaru
    Model: Legacy
    Miles: Got to go look lol
    VIN: going to go look
    Title: clean and in hand

Price: 2200 obo but I really really want to trade for something dd able, this is nice I just want something different.

I like this car and it has cold AC, hot heat, all power windows work, cruise control works, trans is smooth, engine is smooth, its AWD and the radio works. No noise from engine, no smoking And decent on gas. Just put plugs, wires, air filter, oil change on it 150 miles ago.

I really want something I can drive back and forth to work. Ac preferable, if not I can work a deal. Offer up.

Cons: dent on passenger fender, needs driver cv axle, front tires need replacing soon. I drive it everyday. Check engine light is on I scanned it and it said emmisons leak, and abs light is on, not sure why brakes are fine. Valve cover leaks alittle. Very little

I set the price to be fair for it all. But I wouldn't hesitate on jumping in it and driving to Florida right now. Let me know what you guys have.

You can make these look really good.

These pics suck of it, they do it no justice. Ill get some good ones tomorrow.

Call or text.

Will trade for older bike too.

Want a bike lol

Up

I was wondering if I could come take a look. I have a 95 Integra that has minimal mods and is in great shape. If you would be interested in making a trade let me know. I drive mine everyday and would also not hesitate to put it on a long road trip.

James
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited