Thread: Airsoft/Paintball grenade launcher

Default Airsoft/Paintball grenade launcher

The item is brand new and only opened to inspect the item. Everything works well on it, and it should fire. Havent fired it due to not having grenade rounds and no money to really buy any. Hope everyone good bidding.

Description:
    The Airsoft marketplace has evolved and come a long way from the days of the simple, spring-powered clear Airsoft pistol. And since then, a LOT of innovation has happened, with the ICS GLM perhaps being one of the COOLEST and most intimidating innovation to have been developed and brought to market in the past few years.

The ICS GLM full size 6-round revolving grenade launcher is a sight to behold. It is a fully-functioning grenade launcher that features an impact-resistant polymer frame, with metallic revolving chambers that can house up to 6x 40mm Airsoft grenade shells.

The GLM also features a fully integrated rail system, which allows for easy installation of necessities such as grips, lasers, flashlights, and even has a top rail for optics (holo-sight on your grenade launcher, anybody?). A tactical ergonomic vertical foregrip is included in the package for shooting stability, and is removable should you want to replace it with a grip or other accessory of your own.

The rear stock is a tactical 6-point adjustable/retractable L.E. carbine-style stock, which is also adjustable to three different angles (for your shooting comfort) to dial in the optimal shooting position, whether you are standing, crouching, crawling, or running. Quick detach sling swivel points are also integrated onto the frame of the GLM to allow for easy sling attachment.

Perhaps one of the coolest features of the ICS GLM Grenade Launcher is its revolving shell chambers, which are rather reminiscent of a VERY big revolver. The cylinder which houses all 6 chambers turns with every shot, much like that of a real revolver.

40mm Grenade Shell sold separately, also available in our store: M203 GRENADE SHELL

Specifications:

Build: Impact-resistant polymer frame w/ metallic components
    Length: 28.7"
    Caliber: 40mm Airsoft grenade
    Capacity: 6 roudns
    Weight: approx. 5 pounds

Price is $200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -$-kgrhqz-g4e-4u0-dkbp-hjzwk-~~60_12-jpg  
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Looks awesome. I bet they are fun lol.
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Its pretty cool. Never used it due to not having the time or the grenades
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

IA Member

They are pretty fun, I haven't fired one myself but I play airsoft frequently and have seen them fired, I know how much they cost new, so you shouldnt have a problem selling, gl man.

Thanks. I actually have had a lot of problems selling it lol. Especially when trying to sell on ebay

Still for sale lol

Year old thread buddy