Thread: CHEAP!!!!! Great AirSoft Sale

Default CHEAP!!!!! Great AirSoft Sale

Well last year I got into Air Soft very deep. That being said I am selling off some of my stuff. I am keeping my DD rifle. As this was a backup rifle for me it has only seen three games and performed well over the KWAs in the field. The rifle is LNIB.

Take everything listed for $300

First up is my king arms Sig 556 Shorty. You all know how good this rifle is and there is no need for me to try and sell you on it. From mid range to CQB it is the rifle you want on your persons. Its a solid mix of polymer and steel with a very realistic feel.

King Arms SIG 556 Shorty Airsoft AEG Gun - Sig 556 Shorty AEG Rifle - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

Mounted on this rifle I have a good red dot. Its no Trijicon but its good non the less.

AIM Warfare Edition Red/Green Sight - Reflex Gun Sight - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

In order to protect this said device we have a flip up / down pastic lens.

On the front end I have a shorty Magpul verticle grip.

On the rear end is a single point Magpul sling adapter with the sling.

Powering this joker is two 1600 MAH 9.4 V NMH batteries.

One Med Cap Mag

Thigh rig - holds 6 mags - This was purchased on base at the BX and is the same brand issued.

I will part anything out just ask, Text is best way 770-912-3277

If you see anything in the pictures that you want and I don't have listed please let me know. Its for sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0012-jpg  
    wrx'in

Also included in this package is ~15,000 bbs
    wrx'in