Thread: b series tranny swap

SOUTHERN SPEED

Default b series tranny swap

I am offering to trade perfect shifting b series trannys for b series trannys that have a grind plus cash . I have sold over eighty trannys on here with only one that had any issues and it was my fault . i made it right plenty of people to rep me. If your tarnny is grinding dont take a chance on buying another bad one from somebody on here and threw your old one to the side . Text me and ill sell you one for about half wat you canbuy one for and your old tranny . If you dont like your gearing well you dont have to go back with the same tranny . Try a gsr instead of a ls this time . of course gsr cost more so there will be about 100 dollars difference there still not bad . Have the confidence that your getting a good tranny since your buying one from a ia sponsor (Southern Speed ) which i own .I also install lsd,final drives ,and build hybrid trannys . I always have somebody wanting something different so there is no way to list all the pricing but ill do my best to list as much as i can . I build and manual honda tranny . I will be getting into building automatics here shortly and ill let you know when that happens. I also dropped prices since im doing so many and to help you Atl guys with the drive to macon to pick them up. If you choose to keep your own tranny i can fix it while you wait but most of the time i have a tranny waiting and you can just can just dropp yours off and pick up another one . Please try to describe what your tarnny is doing to the best of your knowledge . I will pop the casing and check it out before you leave with my tranny ( takes me five minutes ). I will also take old trannys in on trade to lower prices if you have some for parts laying around . I have even been none to fix some for free if you have some nice parts trannys you want to give me. No offence guys but please do not text me asking me how to fix your tranny .

Text me other pricing 478-808-9122

Pricing
    Any b or h series tranny grinding in 1 gear 200 plus your tranny.
    Any b or h series tranny grinding in 2 gears 300 plus your tranny.
    Any b or h series tranny needing a differential ( your spider gears are gone ) 250.
    Any b or h series tranny that has been run with out oil and bearings are locked up 250.
    Any b or h series tranny that needs a center support shaft bearing only 200.
    Any b or h series tranny that needs either tranny housing only ( meaning your housing is busted ) 200 .
    Adding ls fifth gear to a gsr or b16 tranny 200 extra dollars ( 100 for the gear and 100 for installing it ) when available . I dont have a life time supply but i keep them pretty regularly .

I can also provide services with getting them pulled and installed . 300 dollars
    Last edited by h22 jones; 05-05-2012 at 02:03 PM.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

IA Member

hi mike my name is diego im looking for a tranny b16 anything I gat 400 to spend can you give me a call 6789081009 thanx

ehhhh

You guys still around? Still offering the trannys?

Southern Speed

yes, easiest way to get in touch with mike is to text him
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

ehhhh

i dont think ive seen a text number? Is it someting you can PM me?

4788089122 Mike Jones

Southern Speed

WHO?!
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

The EMPIRE

SOUTHERN SPEED

Text me guys I get real busy sometimes and dont have time to get in here thanks.
    478-808-9122

SOUTHERN SPEED

Ok guys i updated first page. building trannys has really started taking over everything else. seems to be all i do anymore . I am not complaining but if you guys are going to keep me this busy building trannys ill try to help you out a little more . Updated prices on first page and a list of what i can and cant do for you guys . I try to help as much as i can by selling you a tranny for half of what you can get it any were else , giving you something for your old tranny , and you being able to buy from from a sponsor on here . I have sold over 80 trannys on here so far with only one that had a defect. it was my fault and i made it right . Nobody likes to pull a tranny twice trust me i hear story's every day about people paying top dollar for trannys on ia that grind in gear . Buy from me you want have that problem . I am 45 minutes south of tanger and for you guys that have already made the drive i really appreciate it and for the ones that think its to far to drive . I would personally rather drive a little further and payless then install a tranny twice. I had a customers come from Tennessee yesterday and from Alabama last weekend for a couple trannys each.

I appreciate all the business guys. I really started this just trying to help everybody out and stop you guys from buying bad trannys . I never meant to start building this many . As long as you guys need them ill build them .

If you buy a tranny from me please bump the thread it helps .

ehhhh

So if i bring in my b16 tranny that grinds 3rd i can trade it and 200$ and take home a grind free GSR/B16 tranny?

Certified Gearhead

SLightly off topic but my H series tranny you installed the LSD in a few years ago is still shiftin smooth as hell. free bump for Southern Speed.

SOUTHERN SPEED

Yes, that is the way it works.