Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO MORE GWINNETT FOR ME

Default NO MORE GWINNETT FOR ME

i'm done with it for a LONG time...the same goes for most of Project MotorSports. we talked about it Saturday night while shooting pool out here in conyers. everybody knows something is gonna happen out there and i just dont want to be in the middle of it. everybody that knows me and the rest of PMS knows where we'll be...and anytime u people wanna make that drive just let me know. next season we might be back up there but not at the spot we have been at...thats just retarded as hail. anyways...u people be safe and be smart, anytime anybody wants to make the drive just call or PM me.

-chad

You should also be aware that they could bust were ppl run at
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    You should also be aware that they could bust were ppl run at
    of course...but they know the pattern....from the spot to hwy XXXXX. like we said saturday we just need go back to where we used to be.

i live in gwi, just watch its going to happen and its going to be a couple of decent guys and alot of rice when it happens.............................. there are more than just one place to hang and run . but i cant say as i blame ya'll
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

BP is gay

YEAH, IM SURPRISED IT HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED HONESTLY
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

thats whats up chad keepin it safe mark my words its coming

No doubt about it... but then its going to happen again sometime after it gets busted... Just a chain that keeps coming and coming

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

man I am going to drive my bucket so when it happens, I will get all of ya'll on camera and sale the footage. BP is for jackasses when ya'll get busted dont say you werent warned.
    Resize sig area!

banned from heaven..

You're right Chad, I'm not gonna be taken my car to Bp anymore.

I might take some trips down south to hang out with yall some nights.

might be fun, something new you know
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

All the people at bp are going to get :idb: real soon
    Resize sig area!

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    All the people at bp are going to get :idb: real soon
    dee dee dee.

We all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    YEAH, IM SURPRISED IT HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED HONESTLY
    i feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    dee dee dee.

We all know that.
    you want to be all those dumb asses still go up there. Me and Tank already knew, chad just took the warning.
    Resize sig area!

anytime any of the kills forum/speedmonkey people wanna come see us all u gotta do is call me or PM me and well let u know what the deal is. i better know u or u better be vouched for by a person i really trust though...come march our side is gonna be poping...but for the winter we'll just keep going to our lil ricer meets once a month or so but come march i'll be calling everybody to let them know of our secret spots

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    you want to be all those dumb asses still go up there. Me and Tank already knew, chad just took the warning.
    rewrite it, don't understand what you are trying to say....

No, I haven't gone to BP with my car in months! Not planing to when I do get it back.

Dumbasses........ I hope you're not talking about us.(SM)

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
    anytime any of the kills forum/speedmonkey people wanna come see us all u gotta do is call me or PM me and well let u know what the deal is. i better know u or u better be vouched for by a person i really trust though...come march our side is gonna be poping...but for the winter we'll just keep going to our lil ricer meets once a month or so but come march i'll be calling everybody to let them know of our secret spots
    Oh damn! Are you serious man! Thats cool.

I'll make sure to do that next time I wanna take a trip down south.

No, I haven't gone to BP with my car in months! Not planing to when I do get it back.

he speaking of ALL the people(not just SM) that dont head the warning...if u stay out in gwinnett thats fine but if anybody keeps going to the BP they are really fuckin up.

all of you idiots period that still go up there. (SM)(PMS) it dont matter. If you go you stupid.
    Resize sig area!

Maniac just understand we know a little bit, that is why we are warning ya'll. Like moreland, if you remember.
    Resize sig area!

i was never able to go either

banned from heaven..

^^^

Yes I know, I'm fucking glad the cops are gonna do this.

Might get rid of acouple of ricers... The SM crew have acouple diffrent new spots, so we're not worried.

Chad I know, STikiller, thanks I guess but take it easy on the dumb ass comments.

thATS JUST BRIAN BUT HE MEANS WELL EVERYONE BE CAREFUL

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach
    thATS JUST BRIAN BUT HE MEANS WELL EVERYONE BE CAREFUL
    Brain's STiKiller....... He's black right, I thingk I've seen him before. Remember that one night Tank. Juan/Ez/Geo/Me, helped you out. L0L

Clean Evo, don't know about STi killer though.

Brain's STiKiller....... He's black right, I thingk I've seen him before. Remember that one night Tank. Juan/Ez/Geo/Me, helped you out. L0L

YEAH THAT'S HIM

MEXICAN MANPOWER FTW

yeah thats brian aka stikiller...he was out that night

he didnt mean anything by the dumbass comments but u are saying urself that u will not be going out there anymore alex...why cause ur not a dumbass. if any of u peeps do go out there...please be safe i dont wanna hear about any of u bitchs getting locked up.

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Why does everyone keep saying your stupid for going to the BP?? It not illegal to go to a gas station and hang out if you buy something. Me and lankhoss raced at a spot and there was NOBODY AROUND and we met up at BP and then went. We did 4 runs 20MPH-150MPH,40MPH-150MPH,60MPH-160MPH,80MPH-165MPH and never had a problem and could have kept racing. Its only a problem when people jump on 85 and try to go and race at 9:00pm with 2 cars racing and 10 dunbasses trying to watch and film. Either way I'm not coming out its to cold so you guys have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Why does everyone keep saying your stupid for going to the BP?? It not illegal to go to a gas station and hang out if you buy something. Me and lankhoss raced at a spot and there was NOBODY AROUND and we met up at BP and then went. We did 4 runs 20MPH-150MPH,40MPH-150MPH,60MPH-160MPH,80MPH-165MPH and never had a problem and could have kept racing. Its only a problem when people jump on 85 and try to go and race at 9:00pm with 2 cars racing and 10 dunbasses trying to watch and film. Either way I'm not coming out its to cold so you guys have fun.
    yes that was a good night. Also scary haha

the problems i see with it are...

-EVERBODY knows what goes on there...including people that have no need to know
    -as soon as a few fast cars roll out u got 15 others right behind u
    -somethimes i look around and think im at the southside meet..cause damn rice has taken over
    -burnouts/drifting have started to happen alot lately
    -the same road is used to run all the time
    -choppers

when i invite people to come out my way once spring hits it will be alot different than the BP.

i hopes that im invited but i might have to drift some

Quote Originally Posted by R.Kelly
    i hopes that im invited but i might have to drift some
    lol, not to mention we have some nice domestic competition down here so thats a plus

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

I keep reading posts about some "major bust" at one of these meets. I don't quite understand what the risk of going to these meets. Are they going to swarm in from all directions and issue loitering tickets? It doesn't matter if you go to the BP and then race, or if you meet up somewhere private and race. Either way you run the risk of getting caught. It's not as if the more people around effects this and the consequences of your actions. It's simple street racing can cause you to lose your license.

Correct me if I am mis-interpreting what people are saying.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

lol, not to mention we have some nice domestic competition down here so thats a plus
    yea i know sum that'll oblige some races......lets just say he made non-wrinkle wall tires become wrinkle walls

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I keep reading posts about some "major bust" at one of these meets. I don't quite understand what the risk of going to these meets. Are they going to swarm in from all directions and issue loitering tickets? It doesn't matter if you go to the BP and then race, or if you meet up somewhere private and race. Either way you run the risk of getting caught. It's not as if the more people around effects this and the consequences of your actions. It's simple street racing can cause you to lose your license.

no your right except your missing one thing

they have evidence of runs
    they have tag numbers as well as video

and you know why or how they got this because when folks go run no one looks back and says hey who the hell is following me can anyone name everyone that is in Bp's parking lot now try to identify who all follows you when you run, seriously think about this thats why they are gonna do what they are doing but its on you to make that call im just extending a helpful warning

well what are u chances of getting caught if u are leaving a large parking lot that is known that people set up races there, have 10-20 cars following u to watch races on a road where choppers have been flying over and is a known spot to run on and people doing stupid shit to attract more attention by the po po...or if u have a privete spot where only invited people are allowed and at a place where its not "hot" and in that parking lot people dont' act like fools by drifting/burning out/revin motors...its all about the chances u are willing to take...and the piont of this thread was to let all my friends that live in gwinnett and have seen me every weekend at the BP i will not longer be there because its gotten to the piont where its not worth the risk to me anymore.

i mean how much could it hurt to just avoid an area that is talked about on the internet and is full of loud mouth rice?

Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
    well what are u chances of getting caught if u are leaving a large parking lot that is known that people set up races there, have 10-20 cars following u to watch races on a road where choppers have been flying over and is a known spot to run on and people doing stupid shit to attract more attention by the po po...or if u have a privete spot where only invited people are allowed and at a place where its not "hot" and in that parking lot people dont' act like fools by drifting/burning out/revin motors...its all about the chances u are willing to take...and the piont of this thread was to let all my friends that live in gwinnett and have seen me every weekend at the BP i will not longer be there because its gotten to the piont where its not worth the risk to me anymore.
    Yeah I know, but that has always been a risk. Cops have known about it for quite a while. It is inevitable that someone will be caught. I am just questioning why people keep making it sound like their is going to be some HUGE collective bust.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Yeah I know, but that has always been a risk. Cops have known about it for quite a while. It is inevitable that someone will be caught. I am just questioning why people keep making it sound like their is going to be some HUGE collective bust.
    cause it is some of us are priveleged to know these things

cause it is some of us are priveleged to know these things
    I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am not doubting your "privelege" to know these things. As I said it will happen. I am just wondering how you propose the police are going to do this collective bust.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am not doubting your "privelege" to know these things. As I said it will happen. I am just wondering how you propose the police are going to do this collective bust.
    brian spilner has been out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast