Thread: Dog Breeders

Resident Leg-Humper DreamerTheresa's Avatar

Default Dog Breeders

I see lots of people breeding dogs on here, and selling them.

I have a question: those of you who are "breeding," do you health test both parents before breeding? Not just taking them to the vet- but hip, eye, cardiac, elbow, and other testing done to insure they are worthy of breeding?

Do you title your dogs before breeding them?

If you don't title your dog, nor health test it, how are you any different than a back yard breeder/puppy mill? They don't health test or title their dogs. The only difference between you and a byb is that you don't sell to the first person who comes to you (or maybe you do).

I'm a firm believer that there are too many dogs and cats in this world, and only health tested, titled, well bred dogs should be used for breeding.

Amen

PREACH ON, SISTA!

Val for President.