Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: canon elph s500 digital camera 5mp

  1. #1
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default canon elph s500 digital camera 5mp

    This is a great small and easy camera to use. It takes really great pictures. Used it on a couple vacations and exteamly happy with the pictures I took...
    It comes with the box,all software,wall charger, and cables. I also have a 256mb flash card for it as well. I would like to get $150.00 for everything. I payed about $375.00 for it.

    You can pm me about it on here...

    Thanks matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1canon-jpg  
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


  2. #2
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    all pm's have been replied. Thanks matt
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


  3. #3
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Where are you located?

  4. #4
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    duluth/alpharetta
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


  5. #5

  6. #6
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    all replied
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


  7. #7
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    new price of $125.00 if it sells soon. Dont bother me unless you are ready to buy please. If it does not sell in a couple of days its going on ebay.
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


  8. #8
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LicKaPuSS
    new price of $125.00 if it sells soon. Dont bother me unless you are ready to buy please. If it does not sell in a couple of days its going on ebay.

    PM sent again.

  9. #9
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I sent you a Pm.. also don't answer the question about how many mp does it have . I didn't notice it.

  10. #10
    Old School
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A Southern Place Losing Southern Tradition
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    SORRY SOLD
    I do your mom if she wasnt so damn ugly!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!