Thread: petition for s203

Banned

Default petition for s203

we need to petition for subaru to bring th new Subaru Impreza WRX STi S203 over to America
    ithis is one kick ass car that would outrun the EVO MR anyday
    this car has 320 hp, great looks, and its an STi

you dont like subarus do you?

every post i have ever seen you make has something to do with a subaru. in some way, form or fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by NAFC3S
    you dont like subarus do you?

every post i have ever seen you make has something to do with a subaru. in some way, form or fashion.
    You need to learn the subtle elitism that is owning a Subaru. We're just better than all other cars because of the AWD and boxer engine uniqueness.

There's no point constantly drawing attention to your love for Subarus; we all know that they're the best cars on the road.

Anyways, I havent seen any performance tests for the S203, but the Spec C RA Impreza ran the quickest time of any Japanese car ever last year at the Nurburgring Nordschliefe.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

S202 was sexier.