Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read this fat ass(thacker)

2.3 Evo 8

Default Read this fat ass(thacker)

Quote Originally Posted by Connection
    Heard about your track runs recently. Pretty sad it ran the exact same times thati t did with a stock turbo. I'd say you got fucked out of some mad cash.
    You of all people have no room to even speak on ANY matter related to racing if you can't drive your own car PERIOD! You have got to be the biggest dipshit tool this forum has ever and I mean EVER SEEN.

Alpha male? Yeah right!

You're the Alpha male on the short bus maybe. Congrats, it must be nice being the Alpha "retard".

DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8
    You of all people have no room to even speak on ANY matter related to racing if you can't drive your own car PERIOD! You have got to be the biggest dipshit tool this forum has ever and I mean EVER SEEN.

Alpha male? Yeah right!

You're the Alpha male on the short bus maybe. Congrats, it must be nice being the Alpha "retard".

DUMB SON OF A BITCH!
    hahahahah ALPHA "RETARD" HAHAHAH I LOVE IT GOOD SHIT

NIKON D90 | Sigma 10-20mm | 18-105mm | 50mm 1.8 | SB-600 speedlightNIKON Squad

SHAKALOCK!

lol
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

-zen motors-

lol

grabs popcorn...

IA Member

His car is still faster. Which is probably why your insecurity made you start this thread. How sad.

Peace,
    Josh

thats thackers new name?

Quote Originally Posted by distortion69
    His car is still faster. Which is probably why your insecurity made you start this thread. How sad.

Peace,
    Josh
    who the fuck are you??

NIKON D90 | Sigma 10-20mm | 18-105mm | 50mm 1.8 | SB-600 speedlightNIKON Squad

Quote Originally Posted by h22racer
    who the fuck are you??
    this will be a good one lol

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

Peace,
    Josh
    Great, another Thacker lover. Negative reps for even knowing how fast his car is, maybe if we all work together we can give him multiple red bars.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdydrpdmazda
    Great, another Thacker lover. Negative reps for even knowing how fast his car is, maybe if we all work together we can give him multiple red bars.
    Oh noes, NOT THAT. IF YOU AREN'T POPULARS ON DA INTERNETZ YOUR WORLD IS OVERSZ!!!! 111 one one one

2.3 Evo 8

Peace,
    Josh
    Whats sad is... You read the first post and your still confused as to why this thread was made. I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong point?

SHAKALOCK!

lol Bwahaha!!! go phil go phil... phil-2, Thacker and nutriders- 0.... lol jk jk jk
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

Slowest LT1 on IA

Whats sad is... You read the first post and your still confused as to why this thread was made. I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong point?
    you arent far behind thacker....i mean, you only took your car to buscher racing and had them do everthing to it on the damn menu...and whats even worse..its still slow....

SHAKALOCK!

uh oh... phil?..... (waits patiently..)
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

IA Member

See.. it's like this..

Thacker's car is faster than yours.

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it.. orrr.. that he is white trash, redneck.. or insult his friend's reading comprehension..

You get the idea..But all this is just a coverup for one simple fact.. Thacker's car is faster than your car.

There's no lame excuse of a thread you can come up with to deny that fact.

I'm sorry to disappoint you.

so how do you come to the conclusion he is faster?

It's funny how all the dick-riders all rode in here, and claim that their boy-friend's car is faster than Phil's. Even though they have no way to back up all their bitch talk.

well, if the race was a special race of dig to curb race, then yea, thackers will beat him everytime.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

See.. it's like this..

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it..
    Thacker doesn't drive his own car because his arms can't reach around that 400lb gut, to get to the steering wheel. Every one knows that.
    Plus if he accelerates at to high a velocity; all his chins will fold up over his face, and cover his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by fight club
    well, if the race was a special race of dig to curb race, then yea, thackers will beat him everytime.
    ^lol

Making fun of stupid fat people is just like throwing rocks at retarded children. They're both to slow to get up and leave.

See.. it's like this..

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it.. orrr.. that he is white trash, redneck.. or insult his friend's reading comprehension..

You get the idea..But all this is just a coverup for one simple fact.. Thacker's car is faster than your car.

There's no lame excuse of a thread you can come up with to deny that fact.

I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    But.... its not faster than mine....

homebrewed what does your car run? looks like it was leaving good in those AMS photos in your sig

slower than you

2.3 Evo 8

See.. it's like this..

Not with his lard ass driving it.

-zen motors-

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    Thacker doesn't drive his own car because his arms can't reach around that 400lb gut, to get to the steering wheel. Every one knows that.
    Plus if he accelerates at to high a velocity; all his chins will fold up over his face, and cover his eyes.
    el oh el

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LT1UltraZ
    you arent far behind thacker....i mean, you only took your car to buscher racing and had them do everthing to it on the damn menu...and whats even worse..its still slow....
    LT1UltraZ, you really should stop ripping on BuschUr the way you do. You have no idea who they are...obviously. I have a BuschUr Evo, which you knew, and have been to MANY shops around the US and the world. NONE of them, so far, holds a candle to BuschUr's humble shop in Wakeman Ohio. I have no hard feelings on here towards anybody or shop and I plan on keeping that way. I just like to race, win or lose, period. I use this site to do my homework and get races. Cyber-smack is a waste of my time and energy and can't be anymore useless than it is.

Slowest LT1 on IA

Quote Originally Posted by Evolunchbox
    LT1UltraZ, you really should stop ripping on BuschUr the way you do. You have no idea who they are...obviously. I have a BuschUr Evo, which you knew, and have been to MANY shops around the US and the world. NONE of them, so far, holds a candle to BuschUr's humble shop in Wakeman Ohio. I have no hard feelings on here towards anybody or shop and I plan on keeping that way. I just like to race, win or lose, period. I use this site to do my homework and get races. Cyber-smack is a waste of my time and energy and can't be anymore useless than it is.
    i have no problem with the shop, and i know they are one of the best when it comes to 4G63s .... I have few friends with DSMs so i know what the engine is capable off

this coming from the guy that picks and chooses his race? your such a bad ass and talk so much smack and call his car slow but you wont race his evo from a dig? whos the pussy?

Slowest LT1 on IA

Quote Originally Posted by benwaballs
    this coming from the guy that picks and chooses his race? your such a bad ass and talk so much smack and call his car slow but you wont race his evo from a dig? whos the pussy?
    hey atleast i got a car and I race it..you on the other hand, race your mouth and keyboard

-zen motors-

hey atleast i got a car and I race it..you on the other hand, race your mouth and keyboard

he does have a car.. he does race it. and he DOES HAVE A TRUE MUSCLE CAR. el oh el.

so what your saying is 2.3 evos car is a slow ass pos. but you wont grow some nuts and run him from a dig? its funny how you keep talking trash to ppl but your the one that isn't willing to run unless you think you can win.

so your setup is capabile of high 8's low 9's but you wont do dig runs maybe thackers driver can drive your car also sounds like you both took drivers ed at the same place

i have a car and i race it i am sry its not a 700+ hp car i am busy w/ life opening my secound business and having to build a brand new house.

Quote Originally Posted by thacker
    What gets me, is the shear stupidity of the people on this site.

You guys know Marcin is procharged. It's no secret. instead of looking around at what the AVERAGE procharged lt1 is capable of... you'd rather sit here and run your mouth about some piece of shit awd import that isn't half as capable as a car with over double the cubic inches running the same boost.

Heres some insight, local guy down here just went 9.20's @ 153 in a pro charged Lt1 car. full interior.

He is upping the boost and going for 8's in a week or so.

All of this, on a 12 bolt and suspension. Oh... exact same shit marcin has.

Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    he does have a car.. he does race it. and he DOES HAVE A TRUE MUSCLE CAR. el oh el.

shhhhh.... i like him thinking he is a smart guy. who cares if i have a 67 yenko

Slowest LT1 on IA

Quote Originally Posted by benwaballs
    so what your saying is 2.3 evos car is a slow ass pos. but you wont grow some nuts and run him from a dig? its funny how you keep talking trash to ppl but your the one that isn't willing to run unless you think you can win.

so your setup is capabile of high 8's low 9's but you wont do dig runs maybe thackers driver can drive your car also sounds like you both took drivers ed at the same place

i have a car and i race it i am sry its not a 700+ hp car i am busy w/ life opening my secound business and having to build a brand new house.
    thats great buddy..wanna cookie?

btw my car is not capable 9 or hell even 10s. that car he was talkin about was a lt1 with a HUGE turbo, not a supercharger. Thacker had the wrong info as usual

btw my car is not capable 9 or hell even 10s. that car he was talkin about was a lt1 with a HUGE turbo, not a supercharger. Thacker had the wrong info as usual

sure....

-zen motors-

the only person i called a ethug was 2.3 Evo 8.

i just wanna know where u came up with this conclusion? phil is a very level headed mature adult. sure he can get angry if his buttons are pushed just like pretty much any man... but he has the ability to reason and to calm himself down before making any rash decisions... u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??

if phil is an e-thug, then i must be e-scarface el oh el.

Banned

Yea, I was mistaken. When I knew billy before when I bought the slicks off of him it was running low 10's with a pro charger.

Banned

i just wanna know where u came up with this conclusion? phil is a very level headed mature adult. sure he can get angry if his buttons are pushed just like pretty much any man... but he has the ability to reason and to calm himself down before making any rash decisions... u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??

if phil is an e-thug, then i must be e-scarface el oh el.
    I don't know. The man is a cripple. Yet he continues to talk shit.

If I was made out of glass, I'd keep my mouth shut. Luckily... I am not.

u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??
    I would... Dekalb, and Gwinnett county corrections facilities are my homes away from home. I like Dekalb, because they let you keep your shoe laces.

-zen motors-

so thacker is a fat tub of lard and can't race his own car and he still talks shit... whats ur point? its not phils fault that someone crashed their car into his and fucked him up. but it is thackers fault for eating more 3 meals a day...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast