Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was anyone at Barrett last night?

Patience Pays...

Default Was anyone at Barrett last night?

There were a lot of people, if anyone was in the galyans (dicks sporting goods) parking what the hell was up with that fight? For once the cops dont run anyone off and the dumbasses decide they cant get along.

For future reference the police are watching from the costco parking lot.

hmmm...hold on, almost had it...damnit!!!

delete your post kid u can tell your a noob barrett= for the dumb fuck kids

Patience Pays...

alright then, where do the smart ones go?

The Return of BUTTzilla PhatbacK's Avatar

i like on barrett...and yeah thats a dumb place to go...ill ride threw everynow and then...but that place is just askin for dumbass and shit to happen.

Patience Pays...

I know there are dumb people that hang out there but I also see a LOT of nice cars there. Just last night riding around I saw a Aston Martin DB9 (which I've never seen in person)a couple of Vipers, Z06, C6, and of course tons of modified cars. I dont know too many other places like that, its not all about street racing.

Hmmm... sure Barrett has its share of idiots and ricers... but you act like everywhere else doesn't. I've gone to several places, including all those Gwinett meets, and I still see idiots and ricers. You can't talk bad about everyone on Barrett just because of a few bad apples. I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    Hmmm... sure Barrett has its share of idiots and ricers... but you act like everywhere else doesn't. I've gone to several places, including all those Gwinett meets, and I still see idiots and ricers. You can't talk bad about everyone on Barrett just because of a few bad apples. I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.
    True.

SOUTHSIDE..ppl up there dont know how to act.

Ram It

Basically what happened was that a white guy was bad mouthing all of the black guys and calling them dumb ni*****. Of course this did not sit well. I saw at least 3 guys pull out their desert eagles and thats when I split. If you want any more info... pm me.

lolol, this isn't counterstrike and I've never heard of people carrying DE's with them on the street... they're very big, very heavy, very bulky, and will tear off your arm when you shoot 'em.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Barrett has always been and will always be crap. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

IA.com BS DETECTOR

lolol, this isn't counterstrike and I've never heard of people carrying DE's with them on the street... they're very big, very heavy, very bulky, and will tear off your arm when you shoot 'em.
    they won't tear your arm off. You just must be weak or something . Its not a good gun to carry around though. I've shot one and yeah the recoil is pretty crazy on it.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Barrett sucks for a meeting spot. There might be some nice cars but the idiot/cool people ratio is like 9 to 1. I used to go there like 3-4 years ago and it was ok then but now its just mostly fast and the furious wannabes up there speeding around the parkway.

Barrett sucks. The cops are EVERYWHERE because of stupid kids acting the fool. And STFU Charles, you ARE one of the ricers - seen your wing lately? Bwahahhaaa!!!

Val for President.

IA Member

is anyone coming out tonight? all i know is the southside. i want to see whats up on the northside.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Nothing is up on that part of Northside. Hell, Southside is shit, also. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

its been crackin in Gwinnett for a while, but unlike Barrett where there are actually somewhat of an adult or older crowd, this scene here is a lot of kids. aka cops. LOL

It will never be a legit thouble free spot once people find out about it. You want to have meets you enjoy, throw them in your fuckin house.

I will never go to barret, unless i meeting up with soem people. its terrible, and gwinnett is...ok..but ppl dont know how to act out there.

I was out last night. Not really for long tho. I was down at K-Mart.

Ya'll are all right, Barrett is pretty lame. But it is fun to go and talk shit and start with kids who are dumb as shit.

The Return of BUTTzilla PhatbacK's Avatar

I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.

Do you live in Shiloh Valley Overlook?? Thats where i live.......u drive the blue evo!!! hahaha i drive the black sti
    Last edited by PhatbacK; 06-06-2005 at 08:41 AM.

I don't have a problem with going out to Barrett once in a while, but I distance myself from the stupidity. I'm too old to be fucking with that dumb shit.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Barrett sucks. The cops are EVERYWHERE because of stupid kids acting the fool. And STFU Charles, you ARE one of the ricers - seen your wing lately? Bwahahhaaa!!!
    im with u val everytime i go up there to see my girl the only thing i see are ricers

val your a ricer u got a big wing and clear lights lol j/p with ya

Quote Originally Posted by PhatbacK
    Do you live in Shiloh Valley Overlook?? Thats where i live.......u drive the blue evo!!! hahaha i drive the black sti
    haha, never thought you'd be on this forum... got anything new done to the STi lately since the last time we met? hehe, shoot me an IM sometime.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by flysi00
    delete your post kid u can tell your a noob barrett= for the dumb fuck kids

Wow, nice response.. Very stupid, yet nice. Not everyone out on Barret is a newbie. Or are we dumb fuck kids. Some of us just prefer to hangout somewhere a bit closer to the house, I'm not driving 30 miles every friday and saturday when I can just hang out 10 mins from my house with a few car friends. So in the meantime, fuck off.

As for the original post, yup i was out at Barrett.. I am just about every weekend, at Galiyans, then over to Saverite/Taco Bell when we get kicked out. The reason for the fights the last couple of weeks is the dumb fucking street preachers that go around trying to annoy the hell out of folks just trying to have fun. I'm a christian and all, but forcing your religion on someone who obviously isn't interested is just moronic and begging for trouble.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

I was there and saw what happened. I went up and asked the girl in the backseat of the dodge what was going on and this is what she told me...

well a little background first--the durango they where in has some crazy suspension mods done to it. So he can lift the front wheels off the ground, it's crazy I've seen him do it. Not sure how it happens but it bounces up in the air, not air ride though. Well he was going to show someone how he does it, and of course a girl walked out in front of the car, and he slammed on his brakes. Nothing happened, just a close call.

But there are always close calls when you're at a place with people acting like jack asses. Well the girl's friend, or boyfriend, or brother, or baby's daddy came up and was really pissed. Which was kinda funny cause the guy was like 5'6....but had like 30 people behind him. Most of which probably didn't even know either of the guys or what happened, but where just trying to be hard asses.

A lot of them where really young. I'd say mostly 15-17.

Well they talk shit back and forth for a while, screaming and all that good stuff. Some random guys decide they should try to rock the car over. So they start bouncing it. The guy driving decides it's time to leave puts it in reverse and starts to leave. Then some other guy that came out of no where runs up and starts punching the driver of the car. As he starts to pull away another kid throws a glass bottle at the car that explodes on the back window.

Like I said, it looked like a lot of people got invovled that weren't invovled to start with it.

side note: I didn't hear any one say anything about racial slurs. I came up right after the crowd gathered around and then talked to the girl. Everything she said I just repeated, and then added on what I saw; from when the guys said they would tip it over.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

sounds like black folks.....sounds like people i know Lol....hope that guys ride is ok though

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Yeah I swear Its lucky nobody got ran over. He threw it in reverse then whipped it out of there and you hear glass breaking.

Some fucking dumb people are out on barrett. And it is my job to educate (heckle and harrass) them.

IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar

I left after I was getting a headache from idiots doing vtech laps or making their b/o valve go off...

^^no its not..its actuaally the worst

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    ^^no its not..its actuaally the worst
    I dont see how Barrett can be considered that bad.. I mean, as long as you stay off the parkway and hang out in the lots, it can be just fine.. The ricers/parking lot drifters are just entertainment... Dont take yourselves too seriously and you'll have a better time = ) As for the all the cops, eh, we just deal with that. Going one place to another is common there now. Oh well, doesnt affect me as to what yall think of Barrett, it's 10 mins from my house, I'm not drivin' to Commerce or park and ride every friday and saturday night, so "the worst" will do for me.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Yeah I like how close it is and how many dumbasses are out you can regulate on.

IT wouldnt be that bad if was soo far ill admit it...But nothing goes on out there..NOTHING. Ill honestly say taht, i only go out to race..soo if i drive out there and nobody is gonna get together and go to any spots...than its a waste. But there is alot of people out there that i meet. Allt hat flyin up and down barrett - and runnin from the cops all night is stupid as hell..reminds me of moreland last summer, without the herds of ppl actualy leaving and racing somewhere else. Alot of funny things happen to me on barret tho...i just try not to go out there as often.

barrett is still alive???? i thought that shit died out???? i haven't been since some guy in a crx busted my ass by about 5 cars so i figure if i cant beat nobody i will stay at home

IA Member

I was at barrett saturday night with 2 camaros, and another Trans Am WS6. I wasn't really impressed with any cars. bunch of stupid trucks and ricers galore. i was a gwinnett a while ago and they had some sweet cars, plenty of evos, fast 240s w/ sr swaps, stis, srt4s, supras, and fbody's. this week i'll prolly head over to the park-n-ride over by the mall of georgia.
    2008 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Patience Pays...

probably because it was overcast/raining saturday night..

Racing still goes on believe me. Just not on Barrett but close by.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by wtfISaPRIMERA?
    Racing still goes on believe me. Just not on Barrett but close by.
    sometimes your car is parked by mine in the KSU parking deck, i drive the pewter WS6
    2008 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by 99SeanWs6
    sometimes your car is parked by mine in the KSU parking deck, i drive the pewter WS6

HAHA whoa. Kinda scary. Just playing. Yeah I love that car, I have a friend at southern poly with a 6 speed 01 z28 and i really liked it.

Cool man you live at the village? I do until next month we should meet up sometimes.

But yeah I do park beside you alot.

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    Ill honestly say taht, i only go out to race..
    Wait, you race the protege or.......??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast