I got this a while back and dont use it much.. I put a intake , boost bottle and tuned pipe.. Does 35-40 mph ... 150$ FIRM Can crank it and let you ride it....
![]()
I got this a while back and dont use it much.. I put a intake , boost bottle and tuned pipe.. Does 35-40 mph ... 150$ FIRM Can crank it and let you ride it....
![]()
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
bump for a good deal.
Whats the largest size person that can fit on it? I got dibs bro, let me know.
Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.
make a trade??
I think its 250 pounds atif......
I might trade let me know what ya got...
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
wow....i want this one....
1999 Honda CRV
-Tim
u got ya a pm
back at ya
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
bump
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
by the mall of ga
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
if you still have it in a week or so ill tkae it off your hands...my little brother wants one
cool
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
damn..... i jus seen this!!!..lol.... BUMP 4 MY OLD SHIT!!!!... this is a good bike u guyz! i know he hasent had it long!!! & has a !NEW! motor on it...so bump fot it!!!
id get it from you if you deliver ..
NY STAY HIGH !!!
Nice seeing your h22 hatch today, that shit is dope- good shit- peace
sold!!
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
um yea who are you? next time keep stuff to do with my car out of it ... thanks though..heheOriginally Posted by JDMef88
2009 zx10R
2005 919
2006 xt225 dual sport
o well ..
NY STAY HIGH !!!
Ill take it..cash in hand if not already sold and it looks good and drives good.
02 GSX-R Telefonica Movistar
99 Prelude
95 Mustang GT Vert
98 Mustang 3.8
can u read?Originally Posted by Goinfasterthanu
![]()
ridin in a honda