Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting My Own Crew

Certified Gearhead

Default Starting My Own Crew

Im Going To Open My Crew Back Up Out Here From Jersey The Crew Name is Movin Violationz

Yeap I Already Have Cars Wantin to Join
    Im Down To Roll With Ppl That Are Down to chill With No Bullshit Down For Wateva

Movin Violationz All Motor Crew
    And For Boosted Cars
    Movin Violationz All Turbo Crew

Hit Me Up For More Info
    I love Boost!

O RLY

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

~grabs popped corn~
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

*waits for mods to lock and QD to neg rep*

yousef, pass the popped corn!!!!!!!!

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xext12mvx
    Im Going To Open My Crew Back Up Out Here From Jersey The Crew Name is Movin Violationz
    Ok. Is your sentence supposed to be actually 10 sentences?

I'm. Going. To. Open. My. Crew. Back. Up. Out. Here. From. Jersey. The. Crew. Name is. Movin. Violationz.

Or just two sentences?

I'm going to open my crew back up out here from Jersey. The crew name is Movin Violationz.

Next. Being that you are a "crew," is this a gang?

Lastly. Violationz is actually spelled with an ess at the end. Other than that, no. No interest. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

LOLercopter...ESS bwahahahahahahah

again

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Nice one QD.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    yousef, pass the popped corn!!!!!!!!
    NO!

it's special:

Val RIP
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Yousef
    [left]

NO!

it's special:

why cnt they make reg popped corn nemore

Certified Gearhead

NA ITZ FUNNY HOW NO1 OF U LOSER WILL B ABLE TO KEEP UP TO ME SO SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP AND IF YOU WILL LIKE TO RUN ME PUT UP SOME MONEY I WILL LOVE TO TAKE IT FROM U
    I love Boost!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Ok. Is your sentence supposed to be actually 10 sentences?

I'm. Going. To. Open. My. Crew. Back. Up. Out. Here. From. Jersey. The. Crew. Name is. Movin. Violationz.

Or just two sentences?

I'm going to open my crew back up out here from Jersey. The crew name is Movin Violationz.

Next. Being that you are a "crew," is this a gang?

Lastly. Violationz is actually spelled with an ess at the end. Other than that, no. No interest. Later, QD.
    DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK A BOUT WAT U OR ANY1 THINKS N ITZ NOT A FUCKING GANG IGHT IM TRIED OF ALL U COMPUTER GEEKS Y DONT U SHUT THE FUCK UP N BRING UR LIL CAR N WATCH ME BEAT U DAMN DAS ALL U FUCKING DO ALWAYS TALK SHIT MAN IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING 1 WAY LET IT FUCKIN B DONT FUCKING READ THE FUCKIN THREAD N GO N JERK OFF LOSER DAMN U THINK IM SOME FUCKING PUNK ASS KID WHO RUNNIN A FUCKING SINGLE CAM NEG IM RUNNING MORE THAN U WILL EVER RUN REMEMBER THAT U TALKING SHIT TO THE WRONG PERSON SO LOSE YOUR SELF
    I love Boost!

DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK A BOUT WAT U OR ANY1 THINKS N ITZ NOT A FUCKING GANG IGHT IM TRIED OF ALL U COMPUTER GEEKS Y DONT U SHUT THE FUCK UP N BRING UR LIL CAR N WATCH ME BEAT U DAMN DAS ALL U FUCKING DO ALWAYS TALK SHIT MAN IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING 1 WAY LET IT FUCKIN B DONT FUCKING READ THE FUCKIN THREAD N GO N JERK OFF LOSER DAMN U THINK IM SOME FUCKING PUNK ASS KID WHO RUNNIN A FUCKING SINGLE CAM NEG IM RUNNING MORE THAN U WILL EVER RUN REMEMBER THAT U TALKING SHIT TO THE WRONG PERSON SO LOSE YOUR SELF
    Have I been cussed out by Feminem? Later, QD.

lol

I've read it like 3 times now, and i still dont get his post
    Lexus GS300

It's seems likes it takes longer to type like that. It takes me a whiel to think of clever abbreviations eliminating vowels. All caps too?
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

For those of you who can't understand this texual onslaught of the English language, I offer, below, my version of what it should have read.

Doggone it. I don't really care about what you or anyone else thinks. This is not a dadgum gang. Alright? I'm tired of all you computer geeks. Why don't you close your mouths if you have nothing nice to say or bring your sub-compact car and watch me beat your hiney. That's all you flipping do is talk bad about me, man. If I feel like typing a certain way, then let it doggone be. Don't dadblame read the dang thread. Go jerk off you loser. Dang. You think I'm some darn punk kid who's car has a single cam engine. I'm running more pwer than you will ever run. Remember that, please. You are talking bad to the wrong person. So please. Get lost.

I hope that helps. Lolol. Later, QD.

Certified Gearhead

IGHT WSUP DOES ANYONE IN HERE WANT TO RACE ME FOR MONEY AND YES IM RUNNING ALL MOTOR HIT ME UP OK THANKS AND SLEEPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO RACE ME FOR MONEY TURBO VERUS ALL MOTOR ?
    I love Boost!

Do you want to stop typing in all caps?
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing

Certified Gearhead

ITZ FUNNY HOW WHEN YA ALL SEE ME WONT DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO CALL ME OUT N RACE BUT DONT WORRY NEXT TIME I RUN INTO ONE OF YA YA BETTER B READY TO RACE
    I love Boost!

My policy on streetracers? Lolol. Later, QD.

Alright jersey what car do you have that you are so big headed about. I am not saying I am a street racer and want to run, just curious as to the source of your confidence.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing

IA Member

a monkey can go in a straight line. i like races were the driver wins the race, not the car.
    -Gabe

wee!click here

blank

lol he has a sweet car.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    lol he has a sweet car.
    indeed he does. its sparkely.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Certified Gearhead

Im curious as well... Do tell what you drive followed up by a complete mod list im sure someone on here would race
    Last edited by Khalifa247; 11-14-2006 at 02:40 AM. Reason: felt like it

i think he's mad

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Have I been cussed out by Feminem? Later, QD.

It started out as him trying to start a local club. but when he gets mad it's about him racing someone. I read every post maybe I miss it but no one said you were slow bro. you just can't spell. and now your starting to look like an ass. good luck getting respect from anyone on here. especially street racing. dumb fuck

10.the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.; full stop. 11.a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence; full stop.
    that is called a period...
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

Quote Originally Posted by world-insight
    It started out as him trying to start a local club. but when he gets mad it's about him racing someone. I read every post maybe I miss it but no one said you were slow bro. you just can't spell. and now your starting to look like an ass. good luck getting respect from anyone on here. especially street racing. dumb fuck
    you dont remember the drama that this guy started lol. the glitermobile? he has already lost to people on here and always claims to have the fastest car

naw I don't remember post up the link.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Can I join?

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

-zen motors-

wow... were u dropped a few too many times as a kid? neglected? abused? molested? you're always so damn defensive... u come on this site and from what i hear.. you're trying to be cool with everyone for the most part so why all the hostility?

if you are old enough to drive... old enough to decide to break the law.. then you should also be old enough to realize that a "z" is a "z" and a "s" is a "s." ever heard of coherent thoughts?? ever heard of complete sentences? ever heard of caps lock?

im not here to criticize your every mistake.. but damn man... its easier to decipher a goverment code than what you type...
    Last edited by Mr. 2JZKIDD; 11-14-2006 at 01:34 PM.

-zen motors-

ITZ FUNNY HOW WHEN YA ALL SEE ME WONT DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO CALL ME OUT N RACE BUT DONT WORRY NEXT TIME I RUN INTO ONE OF YA YA BETTER B READY TO RACE

ever thought people just dont want to waste their time on you? can't speak for everyone... but i would assume most of everyone could care less about who you think you can or cannot beat... if you are really looking for a race.. i hear theres a lot of good spots in charlotte... i-485.. you should go check it out..

I aint got a problem with you, i was just laughing at ur post because i could read it

I know waht your car has, its badass, ill run u for fun, im alwasy down for some fun runs
    Lexus GS300

All i remember is Mike beating him in the CRX.. Then dude wouldnt quit yapping his gums, so Mike called him out. He backed down from the call out. :shrug:

blank

Quote Originally Posted by fight club
    indeed he does. its sparkely.

not that one

Banned

huh?

ASAP's Medic w/ a 1J Firefightin_tC's Avatar

Threads like these always bring a smile on my face. Oh the joy and the laughter.
    IA's Sexiest Black Man 2009!
    From a Boosted Scion tC to a 1JZ-GTE SC300 to 2JZ-GTE SC300
    www.asapcarclub.com
    www.clublexus.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast