Thread: FS: 88 CRX DX DOHC ZC/TURBO...etc

Certified Gearhead

Lightbulb FS: 88 CRX DX DOHC ZC/TURBO...etc

VIN #JHMED8359JS018565

This car has been passed arround for a bit, it had some import atlanta stickers on it. Infact I worked on it this time last year. Though, I do have a clear title and it is currently insured. IT can limp home if you keep the rpm's up. But the low compression makes it a hell of a smoky drive. The turno is a large garette, no shaft play at all. all fins intact. And it comes with 4 Intercoolers... 2 sidemounts and 1 large radiator type and one long thin front mount.

It's got some sort of aftermarket shocks/coilovers. I havnt looked at them close enough to figure out wich, just that there not stock. (blue)

The engine needs new rings, but the tranny is good, The clutch dosn't slip either. It has a fart can muffler with full piping up to the cat, which isn't hollow. The piping from the turbo to the cat needs to be redone though.

It's primiered black although it used to be red.

The car came to me with no wire harness, lights or bumper. all of which have been replaced. The car has been converted to mpfi and it comes with a PG7 ecu. It had seats that wouldnt mount but i bolted them in front and welded them in the rear.. so i wouldnt die while driving.

It has indiglow guage components which i removed, but come with the car. it needs a quarter pannel and a new bumper honestly.

It has 2 acura alloy rims in front and 2 13's in the rear. The front 2 alloys have good rubber, the rear I'm not sure about.

With a rebuild the car would be great, the alternator is good... etc.

I'm lookin for a best offer but to sell quickly.

Gimmie a call whenever, leave a message with info how to get back in touch with you if im not arround.

Pic's comming soon. But for you who cant wait... its a primered black crx.. not like you've never seen that!

770-935-4871

-Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ut3-jpg   -ut2-jpg   -untitled-jpg  
    Last edited by xmd174; 03-10-2005 at 11:37 AM.
    AIM: xmd174

sounds like it has been drove hard and put up wet!

Certified Gearhead

yea, but not by me. I'm just tryin to turn it arround to get it out of my driveway.

-Chris

Default Interested!

Interested in trading for any parts? Not sure if you need anything. Is the turbo hooked up? What all parts come with the turbo other than the intercoolers?

John
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Certified Gearhead

Theres a boost guage and some random pipes. thats about it. There was no fule management to speak of... The turbo is out.

money, car audio stuff, or a nice 97 sebring convertable crankshaft are things i need.

post up anything you're willing to trade or what not. I'm open and want this thing out of here.

-Chris

chris we just talked ....heres my email address...
    [email protected]

Quote "IT can limp home if you keep the rpm's up. But the low compression makes it a hell of a smoky drive."
    Quote "Theres a boost guage and some random pipes. thats about it. There was no fule management to speak of... The turbo is out."

so....... reallly you couldnt drive it home or all that has to be done is put the turbo back on?

Certified Gearhead

i wouldnt try to drive it to rome or anything like that but It could make it a dozen or so miles no prob.

It'll still make it up hills.

-Chris

Certified Gearhead

SOLD

Pimptastic

hey that looks like my old crx.so who bought it?now it looks like hell what happened to it?
    Last edited by bodydropped; 03-12-2005 at 03:45 PM.
    yes i am....