Thread: Vengeance racing grand opening this sat

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Default Vengeance racing grand opening this sat

an old buddy of mine from way back when is having a grand opening thing for his new shop this saturday. Its a mostly f-body shop but he said all cars were welcome. I believe its from 10-4 and he said there were going to be hotties there or something selling stuff....They have a dyno there (i think a dynojet 2wd but not 100% sure) and he said they will be doing 3 pulls with a/f for $50.

I'll probably be heading up there just to check it out and maybe talk some smak to some fbody guys...haha! Anyone else want to go? The shop is in Cumming somewhere. I'll post up the address in a bit. Maybe we can go on a nice cruise or something afterwards.

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Don't be talking to much smack now

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Don't be talking to much smack now

what! why not!! Are you going over there or is it a conflict of interest? Also marcin told me what happened at the track sunday? Sucks dude.....I was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.

are you going down on the 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    what! why not!! Are you going over there or is it a conflict of interest? Also marcin told me what happened at the track sunday? Sucks dude.....I was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.

are you going down on the 18th?
    No conflict of intrest at all. Me and Ron are freinds from back in the day. He actually invited me on saturday, but I will be at the track with Jerry most likely. I have known him for about 6 years now from the old street racing days of barrett . Yeah it sucked on sunday I lost boost at the 330 mark on the first pass and then I was just running N/A passes with WAY TO MUCH FUEL . I was hoping to hit low 10's maybe 9's because of the weather ,but bad luck just hit on the first pass. What happend to your car???? I hope everything is well with it. yeah I will be there on the 18th if somehting doesn't break before then. Last chance for 9's this season.

you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

IA.com BS DETECTOR

No conflict of intrest at all. Me and Ron are freinds from back in the day. He actually invited me on saturday, but I will be at the track with Jerry most likely. I have known him for about 6 years now from the old street racing days of barrett . Yeah it sucked on sunday I lost boost at the 330 mark on the first pass and then I was just running N/A passes with WAY TO MUCH FUEL . I was hoping to hit low 10's maybe 9's because of the weather ,but bad luck just hit on the first pass. What happend to your car???? I hope everything is well with it. yeah I will be there on the 18th if somehting doesn't break before then. Last chance for 9's this season.

nothing major...just some issues with my radiator hold down brackets. I heard jerry had some problems with his car? Is he still going to run at MMP?

was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.
    You mean you backed-out of Saturday night...and then you didnt end up going after-all? Geez.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    You mean you backed-out of Saturday night...and then you didnt end up going after-all? Geez.
    yeah man..it sucked...but check your pm

nothing major...just some issues with my radiator hold down brackets. I heard jerry had some problems with his car? Is he still going to run at MMP?
    He called today but I forgot to call him back. I guess Jerry is rubbing off on me

i lifted a ringland on these POS pistons...do NOT use that 4034 material for pistons or whatever it is. I am undecided if i am going to get some diamonds or just throw another in here and let it rip. track sucked friday anyway so you didnt miss much. car did run a 6.55 1/8 hotlapped...off idle. highest i could t-brake was 2000 rpms...did a 1.55 60' like that but i wanted to go at at least 3000 rpms. Car did fine but lifted that ringland...crazy...Mahle says i am at the limit of these pistons...wtf. Matt what happened to your boost?

slower than you

I'd like to go and get a basleine of my car, but I'll be down at MMP this saturday, damnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

i lifted a ringland on these POS pistons...do NOT use that 4034 material for pistons or whatever it is. I am undecided if i am going to get some diamonds or just throw another in here and let it rip. track sucked friday anyway so you didnt miss much. car did run a 6.55 1/8 hotlapped...off idle. highest i could t-brake was 2000 rpms...did a 1.55 60' like that but i wanted to go at at least 3000 rpms. Car did fine but lifted that ringland...crazy...Mahle says i am at the limit of these pistons...wtf. Matt what happened to your boost?
    Blew the intercooler pipe off at the 330 mark first pass and lost all boost then after it flew off it went under my tire and I ran it over. Just bad luck all around. I have been running the shit out of the car with 10LBS for over a month now and the first track pass it flies apart

Blew the intercooler pipe off at the 330 mark first pass and lost all boost then after it flew off it went under my tire and I ran it over. Just bad luck all around. I have been running the shit out of the car with 10LBS for over a month now and the first track pass it flies apart
    There are a few f-body shops around here that might be able to help you get your issues sorted out. Sounds like you need some assistance with all of these issues lately.
    j/k

what

Tell Ronaldo I said good luck w/ his new shop Conrad