Up for grabs are two rockford P2 10's. They are 4ohm, single voice coil subwoofers in a sealed box.
Looking to get $200 obo
Up for grabs are two rockford P2 10's. They are 4ohm, single voice coil subwoofers in a sealed box.
Looking to get $200 obo
Bumpity Bump...Somebody put some beat in the trunk!
Where are you locate folk? Maybe be interested if you not a million miles away!
those are not worth 200 hundered.
How much are they worth then?...You spelled "Hundred" incorrect.
Stand up to be seen; speak up to be heard; shut up to be appreciated.
they retail for 109.99 PLUS you be getting a free boxOriginally Posted by world-insight
bump for some RF's
it did say OBO
I don't know where you saw that ad at my friend, but I work in at an audio shop and we sell the subs for 89.99 a piece. And it's 55-60 for a sealed box depending on the size. I don't know if you flea market shop and came across some p2 10's, but i'm not a flea market. And i'm pretty sure you've heard it before but if you don't have anything that will positively contribute to the sell please by all means necessary you can keep it to yourself.
Thank you for the bump
and yes they are OBO!
Located in Discover mills area.
sure they are... bump for the P210S4's yay!Originally Posted by world-insight
Thank you "TheTurtle" Late night bump!
bump up TTT
Bump back up TTT
Up top!
call me punk ass
Back up TTT,
i'll be over in a lil while.
NEW PRICE $175 FIRM
I need these gone TODAY!
BUMP up TTT...AGAIN!
bump
Bump up TTT, I need this stuff gone.
Bump up TTT!
You need to stop buying stuff from bestbuy ftmfl
Who the fuck are you? Stay out of my thread if you aren't contributing anything positive.
Thanks
well no ones going to buy overpriced used audio equipment just for your info. I just saw those exact subs for 69.99 at the local audio place. So i dont know what to tell ya.
Bump back up TTT
I'll be at the Varsity tonight if anybody wants these. I'll let them go tonight for $150
This forum moves quick...bump back up TTT
Originally Posted by world-insight
thank you for brightening my day....not only did you put the number 200 but you added hundred and you even misspelled it....man i wonder if you have any speakers for sell too LOL
LOL.... preciate the backup cliff; I was just gonna keep my words to myself. But you said what I was thinking. Anywhoo...First person w/$125 takes these. I'm tired of seeing them sitting in the garage.
do you still work at the audio shop? if so ya'll don't have an 8" sub layin around do you?
No i'm not working there right now, but a good friend of mine her parents own the shop so I can check on it for you probably monday if you'd like. But there's a finders fee... :P
up top
up TTT
$125 anybody? Somebody pick these up! two rockford p2 10's in a sealed box.
location?
you need it gone? 75?
there i did it.. what'd you think?
Located in Gwinnett Sorry, but $75 is just a rediculous offer. I want it out of the garage but i'm not coming down that low.
pm me when you are..Originally Posted by EG6
there i did it.. what'd you think?
I'll put them back in my car before I sell them for $75 so if you're only willing to spend $75 you can probably go find 1 8' sub.
Up Up Up
up up up...somebody come take these off my hands!