Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: FS: Beautiful big couch $60

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default FS: Beautiful big couch $60

    Alright guys, I have something new for sale. I just got a brand new couch and it is being deliverd Tuesday, which means this thing needs to be gone ASAP. This couch is really nice. It measures 95" long and 40"wide.

    The couch is a forest type green color, with navy, burgandy, and khaki accents in it. It is in great condition and comes with 4 matching pillows. One of the legs came unattached, but wouldnt take much to reattach it. I simply had it resting on the leg and it doesnt effect the usability of the couch at all. It is also treated with scotchgard, so stains are not an isue with this couch. The couch is only about 6 years old, but was also in a secondary living room, so it has hardley been used at all. We paid about $500 for this thing brand new.

    Since I need it gone ASAP, I am selling the couch for $60 cash obo. You will need to pick it up, I dont have a truck to deliver. I live in the Vinings area, 2 minutes from Cumberland Mall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1264-jpg   -img_1266-jpg  
    Last edited by JC; 09-17-2006 at 12:21 PM.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  2. #2
    Still Here LQQKITZME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Roswell
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    cat come with it??
    View the world through a dogs eyes, if you can't screw it or eat it, pi$$ on it and walk away.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Hahahahaha! Naw, she was just sleeping and I didnt want to wake her. LOL.

    Anybody who can come pick the couch up tomorrow can have it for $40 cash!
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    bump
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  5. #5
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    if you were in SC kid..that'd be gone thursday/friday..free bump



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  6. #6
    Certified Gearhead fire7882's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Smyrna GA
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I'll get it for $40. Pm me a # I can call you at. I'm in the vinings area as well and will get it today.

  7. #7
    I shave my legs... dartingd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    on the bike
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,415
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    WHAT IS THAT? :idb:
    PSN SN= dartingd

  8. #8
    oldskool AltimaCharlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    mableton
    Age
    45
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    i'll take it off your hands. i'm in vinings working, in my truck.
    [email protected]
    i check that often

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    SOLD!!!!!!!!
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!