Thread: grilled shrimp scampi

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Default grilled shrimp scampi

little butter, lemon juice, white wine, minced garlic, & parsley: heat up & melt it, stir it up, let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes and throw it on the grill...3 minutes each side and it's done. Throw it on top of some garlic & herb or alfredo pasta (10-12 minutes), garlic & butter bisquick bisquits (11 min) and you have a meal that'll keep the vampires away...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -shrimp_scampi-jpg  

those ARENT homemade????????????????????????????????????????/ are they?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    those ARENT homemade????????????????????????????????????????/ are they?
    err...naw i don't raise my own shrimp....mebe one day though....but i skewed'm myself.

Speedminded, you dont raise your own shrimp? What?? Homemade shrimp rock! lol??? WTF

That looks really good. Sounds like we both are down with the garlic.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    err...naw i don't raise my own shrimp....mebe one day though....but i skewed'm myself.
    dont believe u man theyre too perfect lol... they are perfectly positioned on the skewers and perfectly charred... man that pic makes me hungry.

^^lol, i understand. Speed has a little photographer in him, so i am sure he rigged the arangment to make for a good photo.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Quote Originally Posted by Danny
    ^^lol, i understand. Speed has a little photographer in him, so i am sure he rigged the arangment to make for a good photo.
    hehe, i always arrange my food perfectly...whether i'm taking pictures of it or even if anyone else is around or not. i guess it's called anal-retentive?

holyshit... that looks so good... Im down with some shrimp scampi.... I love garlic!!!