Thread: I need help!!!!!

Default I need help!!!!!

I just got a Dell laptop from my uncle. He had a virus and all types of stuff going on. I got it for $100 because he didn't know how to fix the computer. It is a Dell Latitude C600.

I reinstalled the operating system with XP Pro and now its not recognizing my 10/100 LAN+56K modem mini PCI card. I need the drivers or whatever. Everything I searched for on the Dell site, says that I need a 'Resource CD'

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can purchase one from??
    '06 Infiniti G35
    '96 Honda Prelude (project)
    www.twitter.com/tmogoodie

Who's online...I'M ONLINE JUSHAVNFUN69's Avatar

Exclamation easy fix

pay me and i'll set it up right for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by t-mo78
    I just got a Dell laptop from my uncle. He had a virus and all types of stuff going on. I got it for $100 because he didn't know how to fix the computer. It is a Dell Latitude C600.

I reinstalled the operating system with XP Pro and now its not recognizing my 10/100 LAN+56K modem mini PCI card. I need the drivers or whatever. Everything I searched for on the Dell site, says that I need a 'Resource CD'

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can purchase one from??
    Stand up to be seen; speak up to be heard; shut up to be appreciated.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

dont know if you resolved the issue, but go to the drivers section om Dell's web-site, i think that link that chris posted will taek you there and then jsut down load your model driver and run it.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

IA KING

www.dell.com

www.driverguide.com

or the manufac of the car

thats a direct link to his model number