Thread: an older kill story, but still great nonetheless

Banned

Default an older kill story, but still great nonetheless

this happened a couple years ago, but it is still quite possibly my favorite kill. For some reason at the time I was drivin my mom's volvo s-80 T6. I think my car was in the shop. So I took it out one night and met up with some friends. On the way home I pulled up to a stoplight, and these two kids in an early 90's civic pull up next to me. one of them looked over at me and goes "nice fuckin grandma car kid" So i reply "too bad it'll take down that civic w/o a problem. I'll put 50 bucks on it". The driver agrees to it. Light turns green and I absolutely smoke them. I hit the breaks to let them catch up, and they slam their breaks, pull a U in the middle of the road, and take off in the other direction. I guess their egos couldn't take getting wooped by my mom's car
    nemesis950psi 1:47 pm : but id hit a tree with a hole if i was single

Dj hugo

Nice kill.....

I remember this one time on our way to band camp this guy to race us but we said no and he continued to provoke the race so we did it it was so fun but scary at the same time..I don't think i'll ever have that much fun again, EVAR!!!
    F U PAY ME RECORDS
    JIVE RECORDS
    2000 Audi S4 100% Completely Stock
    For Sale
    www.myspace.com/djhug0

2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Banned

On the subject of pointless kills stories:

Ok so its like midnight sometime last year and me and my dad are leaving from the wal-mart in his accord right. I see this dude in a civic hauling ass out of the parkin lot and knew he would race me if I caught up to him. So finally at the light I catch him and when it turned green I immediatly pulled away up till 90 or so when my dad really started yelling at me. He didnt realize we were in a street race Anywayz I back off at about 100 and the kid keeps going in typical ricer flyby shit. I had his ass though
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

lol, nice how they just dipped out. was the civic stock?
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaHurtm
    On the subject of pointless kills stories:

Ok so its like midnight sometime last year and me and my dad are leaving from the wal-mart in his accord right. I see this dude in a civic hauling ass out of the parkin lot and knew he would race me if I caught up to him. So finally at the light I catch him and when it turned green I immediatly pulled away up till 90 or so when my dad really started yelling at me. He didnt realize we were in a street race Anywayz I back off at about 100 and the kid keeps going in typical ricer flyby shit. I had his ass though

sounds like the time i beat a v6 camaro with me and my dad in my del sol. going down 316 towards athens one night, little fucker comes up and honks then downshifts. lol, damn...it was a shame to see "american muscle" v6 lose to a 1.8 liter import....
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Banned

it was lowered on stock wheels, had exhuast, sounded like he had an intake, but that was all i could tell

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    sounds like the time i beat a v6 camaro with me and my dad in my del sol. going down 316 towards athens one night, little fucker comes up and honks then downshifts. lol, damn...it was a shame to see "american muscle" v6 lose to a 1.8 liter import....
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

i think i had the same amount of torque he had too.....LS FTW
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

am i the only one feeling like the kills forum is turning into the whroeslounge V1.5 hit the streets tell the stories too much arguin and bullshit rideing up in here whats up with that shit

Quote Originally Posted by buffdaddy18
    it was lowered on stock wheels, had exhuast, sounded like he had an intake, but that was all i could tell

wow thats a FULL RACE modded civic. I'm suprised you smoked him dude. I think he was low on VTEC fluid for you to beat him like that.

Nice kill though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLk92DA
    I think he was low on VTEC fluid for you to beat him like that.