Thread: probe gt have a chance?

Lights and Sirens

Default probe gt have a chance?

any of u all motor b16 guys ever run a probe gt? just wondering how it turned out...

LOL! they make 190 FLYWHEEL HP if its the older turbo one, and the v6s are slow as shit
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

the KLDE in that car, isnt too quick. But, in a mx3/protege it will drop kick plenty of street cars. probe GT v6's arent too quick.

The Probe Turbo = 125hp/180tq

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Code3
    any of u all motor b16 guys ever run a probe gt? just wondering how it turned out...
    yeah a b16sir2 in a cx hatch completely stock will walk a probe gt 5spd with intake,headers,and exhaust by about 4 or 5 cars ..thats when i was stock..now id get one by about 10 cars

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

i ran a green probe, dun kno what model and what not, but i got him by about 2-3 car legnths, my friend in his 95 sohc vtec coupe beat him too....the probe had a exhaust though.....

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by black_civic_si
    i ran a green probe, dun kno what model and what not, but i got him by about 2-3 car legnths, my friend in his 95 sohc vtec coupe beat him too....the probe had a exhaust though.....
    the green probe you ran is the same one i ran..has that shitty looking exhaust looks like a dtm muffler..a 4-door galant on 18's with 6 eclipse titanium 12's in the back out ran it