Default IBM thinkpad T20 - 2647..$250.00

P3 700 Mhz
    12 GIG Drive
    DVDROM Drive
    256 Meg RAM
    Windows 2000
    DSL/modem ready
    All the other ports needed.
    Good working battery - but no AC Adapter. I can get some Adapters for about $10-$15 off ebay, but that you can do too.

$250.00 Firm.

The only thing I noticed when testing these laptops were like 2-3 dime sized spots on the screen that were only noticeable when there was a solid colored screen. If you were on the web or running any application, you could not see these marks. These spots again are very small on a 14" screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

bump..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

trade?

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

nope..