Thread: IA Rat Rod Competition?

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Default IA Rat Rod Competition?

Let's built a couple rat rods out of donated IA shit and go race! Pair of EF shells, couple d-series, trailer the two piles of junk to the track. Have two teams, paint them with a roller or sticker them up...who gives a fuck. It doesn't matter if the finish line is 17 or 21 seconds away!

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Let's built a couple rat rods out of donated IA shit and go race! Pair of EF shells, couple d-series, trailer the two piles of junk to the track. Have two teams, paint them with a roller or sticker them up...who gives a fuck. It doesn't matter if the finish line is 17 or 21 seconds away!
    IA'S VERSION OF PINKS. EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED ON PAGE 6 IN THE OTHER THREAD. I GOT SOME PARTS FOR THE BUILD.

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    IA'S VERSION OF PINKS. EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED ON PAGE 6 IN THE OTHER THREAD. I GOT SOME PARTS FOR THE BUILD.
    I know where a CRX body with cage and lexan window's is...might not be able to keep it but he would love for someone to use it

I know where a CRX body with cage and lexan window's is...might not be able to keep it but he would love for someone to use it
    WHAT? LOL!!! I GOT A D-16 HEAD AND A FEW INTAKE MANIFOLDS. I CAN DO SOME BAD ASS GHETTO PORTING.

WHAT? LOL!!! I GOT A D-16 HEAD AND A FEW INTAKE MANIFOLDS. I CAN DO SOME BAD ASS GHETTO PORTING.
    He ran 13's in it with an N/A SOHC I wasn't gonna mention that in the other thread.

does he want to sell it?? if so im interested

i have my chassis , i will own everyone on weight
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

He ran 13's in it with an N/A SOHC I wasn't gonna mention that in the other thread.
    HE PROLLY DIDNT DO A BUDGET BUILD (AS CLOSE TO FREE AS POSSIBLE).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vteckidd

NOT ME, I GOT A PHD IN WEIGHT REDUCTION. PLASMA THIS, SAWZALL THAT, HOLE SAW HERE AND THERE AND PRESTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vteckidd

I'll talk to him this weekend, see what the deal is with it...i wanna play some and it'll cost too much money in my car.

NOT ME, I GOT A PHD IN WEIGHT REDUCTION. PLASMA THIS, SAWZALL THAT, HOLE SAW HERE AND THERE AND PRESTO.
    We have full caged 2,100lb del slo's....you don't know weight reduction

isnt this kind of like....tunerfest in a way LOL...

good idea but too much money in alot of unfinished projects as well as trying to finish our current cars. (noticed how none of us (peter,danny,alfonso,trinh,david,kabir,shawn, and myself) have not even really been to the track LOL).

how about a bicycle race i have my daugthers pink barbie bike. anyone want to help me grease up the chains? it'll rev faster
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

For a minute there I was trying to talk him into us building(me and him) but nothing was ever done...Something needs to be done to that car, just been sitting around for a while...
    The D-series he had wasnt all that radical and somewhat a budget build, no expensive flassy parts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

Or lets do a North vs South...We can build that crx...
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

That's sound good, I know I can donate some parts laying around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by anothaRRR
    Or lets do a North vs South...We can build that crx...
    ohh, north vs. the south...lolol, that's awesome I'll talk to joey about the crx, it's actually another guys but don't know the whole deal on it. I talked to him before about putting the frankenstein in it...h22/23 240-260whp engine from the world challenge prelude...actually have 2 of them BUT you know how Sam feels about drag. Tryin to tell him that's where the money's at in honda's right now...throw some vinyl on it and having a rolling ad $money$ maker.

ohh, north vs. the south...lolol, that's awesome I'll talk to joey about the crx, it's actually another guys but don't know the whole deal on it. I talked to him before about putting the frankenstein in it...h22/23 240-260whp engine from the world challenge prelude...actually have 2 of them BUT you know how Sam feels about drag. Tryin to tell him that's where the money's at in honda's right now...throw some vinyl on it and having a rolling ad $money$ maker.
    whats the spec on that motor
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

or you can get rolling frames and see which team can push it faster.

Quote Originally Posted by 93H22ACX
    whats the spec on that motor
    h23 bottom end, h22 head, secret internals, haha...
    Yeah, I dont know why Sam is like that...There is money to be made right there...Talk to him and Joey see what they say, I can help, got a few parts laying around...