Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FUNNY VID FOR ALL THE H8TERS!!! (DIE 56K)

IA KING

Default FUNNY VID FOR ALL THE H8TERS!!! (DIE 56K)

http://www.importatlanta.com/photographs/show.avi

^^^^^^ WHAT WHAT!!!! ^^^^^^^^ LOL

5MIN DOWNLOAD ON MY WIRELESS... (80MB FILE)

^^^Hell Fucking Yea!!!!!!!!! 10.55 Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leisa and Val May You Rest In Peace!
    362 WHP
    401 WTQ NO NITROUS

IA KING

LOL this is a public service announcement for IA... DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT BITCH!!!

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

so how long is this vid ??
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Ummmmmm! Did I do that?

4 minutes I think.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

IA KING

4 mins and worth every sec

shit not a daymmm thing is happening ..
    my media player is just sitting there blank ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

and i dont have real player to view this .. =(
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

did you save target as? or did you just click the link? You have to save target as
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

click and play

IA.COM Founder.

Best fucking thread ever! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Best fucking thread ever! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ...
    You saw it Julio??????

This should be a stickie
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

sweeet!!!!!

is that who i think it is broke down on the side of the road???????
    If You Aint Blowin You Aint Goin!!!

"So, Lone Star. Now you see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1jz
    sweeet!!!!!

is that who i think it is broke down on the side of the road???????
    I'm not sure who you think it is...but it's possible. Don't know if he was broke down...but it went well with the video
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Oh shit I think that was trey and clark's car on the side of the road.
    Leisa and Val May You Rest In Peace!
    362 WHP
    401 WTQ NO NITROUS

imma watch it soon ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Jebus.. Estimated time= 13 min....
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

I like how it depicts Dan. He's my partner in crime...contrary to popular belief. He just uses me as a scape goat cuz I'm TUFF
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Dude that was the shiznit
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    Dude that was the shiznit
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    By the way.. i love the avitar
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra

2 thumbs up ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    By the way.. i love the avitar
    yea some chick found it for me
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

yea some chick found it for me
    Oh gotcha...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra

tracy i so wanna put in you ass even more now..before it was strickly out of boredom,but now i wanna cause pain..in a good pain kinda way!

Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    tracy i so wanna put in you ass even more now..before it was strickly out of boredom,but now i wanna cause pain..in a good pain kinda way!
    I def take that as a compliment. You wanna try it tomorrow night at the V?
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

I def take that as a compliment. You wanna try it tomorrow night at the V?
    i dont like the sound of having to try ...almost seems like your gonna reisist..if its not concentual i dont wanna

bump for the trouble makers
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

IA.COM Founder.

to fucking funny... classic.

Clark had a flat tire so he had to drive home on his drag radials. Video wouldn't work for me, but I'm assuming it's you all videoing them changing the tire and someone making snide comments about his car "breaking down".

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy" and yet - you insist on starting rumors about him, LYING about what's happened to his car, and generally being a shithead towards him for no other reason than to start shit. He doesn't say anything bad about anyone, never has never will. He's a genuinely nice, honest, decent guy. A rarity around this site, let me tell you.

(Nevermind I saw it, for some reason my internet was being boggy)

Yeah Mikey, get all in on the giggling and the "tee-hee"ing and act cool to Tray's face when you saw him at Starbucks Sunday night. And for the last freaking time it's T-R-A-Y not Trey.

Y'all had a good day, 10.5 is a nice time. So WTF is the point of acting like a dick just because? Tracy, what do you think you'd do if I made a video of you running a 12.5 and me running a 12.3 side by side with some asshole comment? It would be world war 3, understandably.

Very cool. But you DIDN'T WIN THE TOP SPOT - I BELIEVE CLARK WON THE SHOWDOWN CLASS. You won the modified street class, congrats. And yet, Clark is the one driving his car on the highway.

This shit will never die, because you don't want it to. If you're honest and say you enjoy it, then no problem. But when you bitch and complain because you think people are hating on you - calling you "shop x" and whatnot, but then go and videotape my boyfriend and Clark changing his tire and put stupid comments on it, I realize that you don't want it to ever die, because then you'd have nothing to try and "rise up" against.

Paul you're just as bad. Sending me PMs stating you're tired of the shop bullshit and want it to stop and will be banning people who create shit, then posting it for everyone to see with a "READ THIS IA" title.

Like I've said before. Do whatever you want, I don't care. But videotaping my boyfriend on the side of the road helping his buddy is dick. Sad thing is Clark pulled off the side of the road to help Mark at last year's Showdown, knowing that he was your customer. We didn't roll by videotaping.

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE.

(Took shit out that might be considered advertising towards their shop. At least I follow these loosely structured "rules" =) )

Hate hate hate, go right ahead. We ain't done shit, we suck, all we do is sit around and scratch ourselves and start rumors about other people.

See? I can be a bitch too. (And please note, I never once said anything bad about your shop, just the immaturity level of the video. I get pissed when people try and fuck with my man. Damn, this rant is pretty long!)
    Last edited by Dragonfly5338; 05-31-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Val for President.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Clark had a flat tire so he had to drive home on his drag radials. Video wouldn't work for me, but I'm assuming it's you all videoing them changing the tire and someone making snide comments about his car "breaking down".

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy" and yet - you insist on starting rumors about him, LYING about what's happened to his car, and generally being a shithead towards him for no other reason than to start shit. He doesn't say anything bad about anyone, never has never will. He's a genuinely nice, honest, decent guy. A rarity around this site, let me tell you.

(Nevermind I saw it, for some reason my internet was being boggy)

Yeah Mikey, get all in on the giggling and the "tee-hee"ing and act cool to Tray's face when you saw him at Starbucks Sunday night. And for the last freaking time it's T-R-A-Y not Trey.

Y'all had a good day, 10.5 is a nice time. So WTF is the point of acting like a dick just because? Tracy, what do you think you'd do if I made a video of you running a 12.5 and me running a 12.3 side by side with some asshole comment? It would be world war 3, understandably.

Very cool. But you DIDN'T WIN THE TOP SPOT - I BELIEVE CLARK WON THE SHOWDOWN CLASS. You won the modified street class, congrats. And yet, Clark is the one driving his car on the highway.

This shit will never die, because you don't want it to. If you're honest and say you enjoy it, then no problem. But when you bitch and complain because you think people are hating on you - calling you "shop x" and whatnot, but then go and videotape my boyfriend and Clark changing his tire and put stupid comments on it, I realize that you don't want it to ever die, because then you'd have nothing to try and "rise up" against.

Paul you're just as bad. Sending me PMs stating you're tired of the shop bullshit and want it to stop and will be banning people who create shit, then posting it for everyone to see with a "READ THIS IA" title.

Like I've said before. Do whatever you want, I don't care. But videotaping my boyfriend on the side of the road helping his buddy is dick. Sad thing is Clark pulled off the side of the road to help Mark at last year's Showdown, knowing that he was your customer. We didn't roll by videotaping.

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE. You're right - numbers do speak for themselves.

Import Showdown - Clark wins Showdown class
    SELOC raceday - Clark wins Quick 8
    Import Showdown 2005 - Charles wins AWD
    ONE LAP OF AMERICA - Luke/Doug win Midpriced Sedan Class ahead of AMS, 5th overall. (Ain't no bullshit local competition either)

Hate hate hate, go right ahead. We ain't done shit, we suck, all we do is sit around and scratch ourselves and start rumors about other people.

See? I can be a bitch too. (And please note, I never once said anything bad about your shop, just the immaturity level of the video. I get pissed when people try and fuck with my man. Damn, this rant is pretty long!)

The fact that ALL of you continue to post up shit just like this is the reason none of this drama will ever die...yes everyone talks shit..deal with it..there is no point in trying to proove that one shop or group of people didnt say anything negative about another shop or group of people..this post was just fuel on the fire..why because all of you,us ,me whoever enjoys drama..and you cant say you dont or the point that you are trying to proove would not have even been said..lets all just have one big orgy and get along...i dont give a shit who you are someone always has a bigger dick

The fact that ALL of you continue to post up shit just like this is the reason none of this drama will ever die...yes everyone talks shit..deal with it..there is no point in trying to proove that one shop or group of people didnt say anything negative about another shop or group of people..this post was just fuel on the fire..why because all of you,us ,me whoever enjoys drama..and you cant say you dont or the point that you are trying to proove would not have even been said..lets all just have one big orgy and get along...i dont give a shit who you are someone always has a bigger dick
    Well what ticks me off is when people lie to me and say they're over the drama and shop BS and want it done and over with. If you like the bullshit, then tell me straight up. But don't play both sides and tell me one thing then do another.

I get pissed when people act dick and videotape people on the side of the road without their knowledge instead of being a decent human being and seeing if they need help, or at the very least ignoring it.

I'm assuming you would be upset if you saw a video of someone taping your girlfriend unawares.

Val for President.

Well what ticks me off is when people lie to me and say they're over the drama and shop BS and want it done and over with. If you like the bullshit, then tell me straight up. But don't play both sides and tell me one thing then do another.

I get pissed when people act dick and videotape people on the side of the road without their knowledge instead of being a decent human being and seeing if they need help, or at the very least ignoring it.

I'm assuming you would be upset if you saw a video of someone taping your girlfriend unawares.
    look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except

Yup. Silly me for ever thinking everyone would eventually grow up and let shit die. My mistake.

look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except

Val for President.

IA.COM Founder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iasershit-jpg  

Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)

Val for President.

IA.COM Founder.

Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)
    Please explain ?

hello kitty lunch box too.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Please explain ?
    I'm guessing people will start jumping in here and slamming me, that's fine, whatever. I've had to call you and/or pablo several times screaming to get a thread deleted that is just wrong - not just shop bs, but calling me a whiney cunt, saying shit about Tray, etc.

I'm assuming this thread will end up in the cheerleaders section so Matt can edit away at it.

But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)

I probably would have thought it was a pretty funny video if the shit about taping Tray and Clark on the side of the road wasn't in it. Hell, if you recall, I congratulated Tracy on the time her car ran.

Val for President.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast