Thread: Looking to buy an AE86

Super Ghetto Rally Team EP3sAreFun's Avatar

Default Looking to buy an AE86

i'm looking to get a few different thnigs and now that my car is in autotrader i know it will sell.

So i'm looking for an Ae86, tell me what you have regardless of condition/model!

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

IA.COM Founder.

man.. why would you want to sale your SI to get a old crappy toyota?

I work for Toyota and can get parts for cheap. plus my insurance is killing me and so are my car payments. they are just so cheap and light. but theres none for sale on the east coast. just keeping my options open haha.

oh, aftermarket on my car is limited unless i swap... and i really dont see the point in doing the A2 swap and be right where i'm at right now power wise.

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

IA.COM Founder.

Gotcha.

just read my own post... i really dont have a good reason i guess lol