Thread: Lookout for Rockford fosgate Stero + my bro's car was broken into last night

IA Member

Exclamation Lookout for Rockford fosgate Stero + my bro's car was broken into last night

Well My brother had one really nice clean installed system he was very proud of
    2 rockford fosgate 15's in a custom built box, 2 amps, both rockfords as well older punch style black
    the subs were fairly new like p2's
    They were stolen last night between 1am and 6am.
    Stolen out of a 99 nissan fronteir extended cab.

Also an older model pioneer was stolen from my shed, and alot of other stuff.

Stolen from the macon/lizella area, if you have any information leading to this please pm me, A REWARD WILL BE GIVIN if we can catch the theif.

Whoever did this was one big nutss faggot geeeked up on some serious meth, everyone in the house owning a gun, and always being up! NO one heard this, so they knew what they were doing big time!!!! I was up till about 5am and heard nothing.

ANyways, im tired as hell, so if you guys have any info, or know who might have done it, leme know if i catch him he's goin to get the fuck beat out of him by my bro thats for damn shure.

BTW: They left a lottery ticket: jumbo bucks + a 5$ bill next to my brothers other truck. so if you know anyone who buys lotto tickets and robbs there's ure clue!

IA Member

if anyone knows anything about this, a 50$ reward is availible.
    cash, you will remain annonomous!

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Just go down to the nearest pawn shop...50% chance it's all there.

integ vtec

got my rockford fosfate stolen too

lol it'd be funny if those are winning tickets

RG stole it. i saw him.....

Jk. lol, try to get the police to go all CSI and shit on that ticket and lift prints.
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!