Thread: Dropping integra

Banned

Talking Dropping integra

yo mang .. im bout to drop my car .. i wanna know if i need to change shocks if im goin drop my car ?? and also to all you guys who own integra when droping ur car is that shit bumppy when u drop ur car using coilover .. oh ya !! anyone selling type R front lip and side skirt and rear lip also ..!! integra though mang .. be reasonable wit me manG .. im a cheap ass dude cuzzin .. haha but forreal .. holla at me mang

Quote Originally Posted by khmaiabz
    i wanna know if i need to change shocks if im goin drop my car ??
    No, Mang.

AE86 biotch!!!

What ever you do, don't cut the springs. It's the most fucking retarded thing you could ever do.
    AE86 DORIFTO

Quote Originally Posted by khmaiabz
    yo mang .. im bout to drop my car .. i wanna know if i need to change shocks if im goin drop my car ?? and also to all you guys who own integra when droping ur car is that shit bumppy when u drop ur car using coilover .. oh ya !! anyone selling type R front lip and side skirt and rear lip also ..!! integra though mang .. be reasonable wit me manG .. im a cheap ass dude cuzzin .. haha but forreal .. holla at me mang
    It depends on how low you drop it. If you go much more than an inch and a half you will most likely blow your shocks within 3-6 months.

Is it bumpy? it depends on the spring rate, but most likely yes. It will be a lot stiffer than your stock ride. You trade comfort for performance when you are dealing with suspension.

Also you may want to seriously consider getting a camber kit for your front wheels because you will eat through tires like nobodys business. When you put the camber kit on also remember that you will want to drive it STREIGHT to the alignment shop. Without an alignment, the camber kit can make your ride eat tires worse than without it (before it's aligned) and can also make it dangerous and quite tricky to drive...

One other thing. If you haven't bought your coilovers yet, consider the drop zone's. A lot of people talk shit about them but the truth is that the spring rates on them are awesome, which is what matters. Also they only cost $107 for 98-01 integras...