Thread: XXX State of Union: Ice Cube

Default XXX State of Union: Ice Cube

This was by far the worst movie i have ever seen in my life. It was uber . For those that want to see it, just wait til it comes out on dvd or something cause it's not worth the $7.50 plus tax for the movie. No one could act in the movie except for Samuel L. Jackson, and the guy that played the green goblin in spiderman2. The lines in the movie were corny as hell. Im sure some ppl off this site could act better than that shit that was going on in the movie. Just my

HAHA yea as soon as I saw who the XXX guy is (Ice cube? cmon Secret Service!! whats he gonna do smoke the enemy out?) I was like fuck that, I dont even think Im gonna rent that piece o chit.. HAHA

on the other hand I went to see Amityville horror, that shit had its moments. especially once I came home and started readin up on the real shit and lookin at the real pics/news articles... what a fuckin story!

SCP/TOP END BIOTCH AtlantaImportGuy's Avatar

Yeah I think that it had it's ghay moments, like Xzibit trying to act. Or the part where he gets setup by that chick at her house. Other than that it had the action it was suppose to have. The one thing I really liked about the movie was the cars, especially that cobra that got tore the fuck up at the end.

...... それらを結合できなかったらそれらを!!! 殺しなさい!

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast
    on the other hand I went to see Amityville horror, that shit had its moments. especially once I came home and started readin up on the real shit and lookin at the real pics/news articles... what a fuckin story!
    Get caught up in that. The Amityville Horror series was a very cool(especially for its time) story. The pictures are crazy. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I thought the first one was wack and wouldnt drop money in the second. Amville I want to go see. They said it was made by the same dude from texas chainsaw. That was a movie that scared teh shit out of me in the theatre. I was like "Damn, run white girl ruuunnn!!!!" through the whole movie. It was a helluva lot better than hosue of 1000 corpses. Good movies are so hard to come by nowadays

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Amityville was pretty good, I knew in advance not to see XXX.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

i just think ice cube needs to stick to friday movies.........
    13 FRS
    89 Wrangler Sahara
    91 MR2-T

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

well i thought the movie had its stupid moments jus like the first one. CORNY but ti was pretty god for the most part. i like ice cube as an actor. he is not as bad people make him to be. hes actually worth watching. so is van d. but the movies themselves wasnt all that great so it makes them look bad.

yea cube is a cool dude dont get me wrong, but I cant see him in that type of role. He needs to stick to funny movies or some shit. I mean cmon. He started out good:

then started goin downhill with this shit

his last movie was

and

and now I'm supposed to believe this??

HAHAHAHAHA

hey Frank I bet you were act'in like a girl, for real you people that havent should check out Amitville though. good shit, those scary movies arent what they use to be, they are few and far between... but this was a good one. It always helps when they are based on true stories too... ooooOOOoooo
    Last edited by thinkfast; 05-01-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

^^^ Thinkfast! How the hell you gonna forget this one:

Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    Amityville was pretty good, I knew in advance not to see XXX.
    TRUE!
    Val for President

damn Q I knew you would fuck with me for that... I couldnt find any pics from it!!

hold on...

thats all I got. get off my back already!

100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast
    yea cube is a cool dude dont get me wrong, but I cant see him in that type of role. He needs to stick to funny movies or some shit. I mean cmon. He started out good:
    Yeah, the action hero role doesnt quite fit Ice Cube and he didn't seem to have the range to pull it off. If they wanted to go rapper/actor with it then they shoulda snagged LL Cool J for it. Him and Samuel L. should have decent chemistry together since they were both in SWAT, and he fits the action mold a lot better physically as well. Even though it looked like Ice Cube bulked up a bit for the role, at least in the arms.

Oh and that chick that ran the car shop needs to shoot whoever her acting coach is.

yea for real state of the union was crap haha i payed 5.50 lol at gwinnet lol