Thread: looking for recruits

Default looking for recruits

were called TEAM MOMENTUM post in our thread or pm one of us if your interested
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

yeah we are always looking for people to join. We are always at the northpoint meets and varsity so if you want some info on our club post in our club section or pm me or 429bigblock.

240atlanta.com

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

so you got a stock supra and a corolla on rims and fog lights. Were do i sign up?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    so you got a stock supra and a corolla on rims and fog lights. Were do i sign up?!
    ^lol

i MIGHT be interested. What's the deal?

I have an mk3 supra.

yeah not trying to diss yall but seriously whats the deal and what websie :confused:

Ok guys before u go harrassing them or what ever there are more of us. The others just haven't posted up. There is a 240sx, 7th Gen, G35, 240sx, 6th genSi Civic, Mazda 3, Srt-4, mk 3, corolla, and a few others joining i think 3 more 240s! The deal is we are a car club who is in to a mix of things but the majority of us are in to Drifting , Grip, Drag racing. Me myself i'm a drifter i have a 240sx! We are here just to have fun, meet people have stickers for our group and things like that. We meet at Northpoint every week besides Varsity week! If u want more info then just come to the meet and we will explain more about what we are and our future plans!

cool sounds like you guys got big plans hope to see you all around

thats just his sig you should do a little research about what we have b4 u make urself look like a jack ass and who said they were stock?
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

Team Momentum

whatever yo. i hate people who think they are hot shit cause they got a better ride, we do what we can and we have fun. go home to your wife. lame ass. thats what its about

Quote Originally Posted by Andretti3
    whatever yo. i hate people who think they are hot shit cause they got a better ride, we do what we can and we have fun. go home to your wife. lame ass. thats what its about
    get um drew

IA Member

whats up man i tryed to make my own club but it might not work so whats the deal with yall club i have a 96 honda accord

um its about 10-15 people so far if you wanna hang with us you can meet some of us at the north point meets, you can just pm me or call me my # is 404 642 1784

DON'T TEMP ME

THIS IS HOTROD I AHAVE A 88 FORD TEMPO THAT I AM GETTING FABRCATED FOR LAMBO'S AN I AM PUTTING A FORD PROB GT TURBO MOTOR IN IT SOON NOW I ONLY GOT NEONS AN TV AN CD PLAYER I JUST GOT IT BUT I AM LOOKING TO JOIN SOME1 I DO CAR AUDIO AN LIVE IN DOUGLASVILLE HIT ME UP ON YAHOO IM REAL69R2004 OR CALL ME 404 503 2161 HOTROD.

Did one of you guys show for the varsity meet in a silver supra? If so i was the guy in the red supra.

EDIT: Whoever you were... we met originally coming out of the gwinnett cruise. I guess we got serparated in traffic though.
    Last edited by CSquared; 05-06-2006 at 02:45 PM.

Chris I parked next to you for a few...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

ha really? I wasn't by my car much at all that night. I was keeping an eye out for you though. You still go to the northpoint meets? I might cruise out to the next.

I finally got blown!AAC38

There is also an M3 on the team that everyone forgets about lol...

you don't count

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    ha really? I wasn't by my car much at all that night. I was keeping an eye out for you though. You still go to the northpoint meets? I might cruise out to the next.
    Yeah every now and then.. dont go out much anymore cause of where I live.. I wont even beable to make it to this months supra meet...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

no that wasnt me in the silver supra i kno the guy tho hes very cool if anyones interested (sorry about not lookin on here i forgot i posted in here) talk to us in our thread so i wont forget

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic49
    you don't count
    dominic your pretty much in the team if you want by the way, your pretty cool and you take good pictures so ya if you want your in

I'm everywhere....