Thread: 97 Civic coupe

Liger

Default 97 Civic coupe

I need to get rid of my Civic. I am trying to sell my 1997 Civic EX SOHC D16Y8 motor with only 87,680 miles on it. VIN number is: 1HGEJ8141VL094478. It's a white coupe 5spd. I have a 3 disk in dash CD player that plays MP3's also. Will come with rear upper and lower sway bars from Neuspeed. N1 exhaust with silencer. Lowered on coilovers. Has GSR fat fives on it now, I can also include a set of Steelies with wheelcovers as well. With or without tires. Has spare and jack. Also has a 4-2-1 header, Intake. Short shifter as well. Paint is pretty good with minor scratches. I can also throw in an LS head with a throttle body. Still have factory radio, and has Pioneer 3-way 6x9's in the rear. Also have a set of Pioneer 3-way 6x8's in box. I need them out of my way. The car has cold A/C, good heater. New radiator, and fan. New wires, and regular oil changes. Have an extra oil pan if needed. Nada value of vehicle is $4500. I would like to get $3000 with so many extra pieces. PM me with any questions. Thanks

It does have a rod knocking. I know the head is fine. Not sure of what damage is to the block. The car would be great for a swap, or drag car. Please I need to sell it. Somebody must want a project with a good body.

KRC - Kill Ricers Crew

part it out lol.
    ill buy the header right now. cash in hand. also how bout the head, ill buy it too.

dAmIoN

ill buy all the interior just about and the exhasut and some other pieces i will also buy the air conditioning

auction it off

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS CAR BUT I WOULD NEED TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE CAR AND SEE IT PERSON..VERY INTERESTED..

very interested....email pics to [email protected]e u located?

3000gtridah is a dick dont sell nothin to him!!!!

IA Member

i'm also interested and would like to see pics.
    2000 Acura Integra GS...sold!

Little Red Ridin Hood

call me - 6783724111 i want to see it

KRC - Kill Ricers Crew

seen in in person, and ive met him in person. He can vouch for me not being a dick im sure. But yeh, great car, its jut not really driveable right now because of the bottom end, WOuldent be much to fix. Im trying to work a deal with him. But body wise its good. interior is good, clean car. also its located in warner robbins exit 144 i do belive

Liger

Default CIVIC

I have some old pics of the civic. Please PM for any questions. Still taking offers or whoever comes up with the money first. Thanks

kinda skeptical bout "rod knocking"...can't afford to have to fix somethin major. and dont wanna get scammed from listening to "COREYBLADE"

u had me sold on this car till the last thing about the rod