Thread: bodydropped is the man!!!

...no, it's not a VR-4 3kgtdrvr's Avatar

Default bodydropped is the man!!!

not only did this guy sell me a great part for a great price but also was very professional with getting it to me and even went way out of his way spending a lot of time to give me advice on other parts and plans for my car. I would advise anyone not to hesitate to do business with him, hes a great guy!!! bodydropped...ill give u some rep as soon as i my 24hrs is up

thank you sir.good luck with that install.
    yes i am....

Certified Gearhead

yeah.. mike is cool as hell.. good guy to do business with.. even though i haven't quite done business with you yet mike.. hehe.. but i'll get at you man..

Quote Originally Posted by konshenz
    yeah.. mike is cool as hell.. good guy to do business with.. even though i haven't quite done business with you yet mike.. hehe.. but i'll get at you man..
    still holding that turbo.there is a guy after that clutch ,so you better hurry if you want it.
    yes i am....

Mike is alright. He doesnt know what he is talking about half the time.

JK
    -Tomy

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS
    Mike is alright. He doesnt know what he is talking about half the time.

JK
    -Tomy
    shhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    yes i am....

Quote Originally Posted by 3kgtdrvr
    not only did this guy sell me a great part for a great price but also was very professional with getting it to me and even went way out of his way spending a lot of time to give me advice on other parts and plans for my car. I would advise anyone not to hesitate to do business with him, hes a great guy!!! bodydropped...ill give u some rep as soon as i my 24hrs is up
    I totally agree. I bought a few things from him he was really cool about everything and the stuff I got was a GREAT deal. I even forgot all two things that were part of the sale and he called ME to remind me about them! Now if I can just find the time to go back out there and get them it would be awesome lol!

Big ups to Bodydropped!

Edit: I just repped him a second time because I bought two different things! It makes perfect sense!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

yes sir,good guy to deal with.by the way i am going to get the tranny as we talked about from you on sun.

i would like to add, you get no where trying to sell used stuff for almost new prices. it can be in the best condition but its still used.accept the fact your gonna lose a little and give the next guy a great deal.and selling junk,making false claims and ripping people off is bad karma
    thanks for all the positive feedback.
    yes i am....

Quote Originally Posted by 3kgtdrvr
    so...what'd you get?

...no, it's not a VR-4 3kgtdrvr's Avatar

a hp racing header like zacs