Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF!!!! Check this shit out

G.O.M.A.B

Default WTF!!!! Check this shit out

MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT...A few weeks ago...My pops has a 2001 F-150 Harley Davison and they came IN THE FRONT YARD and stole the stock 20" Chrome rims and tires (Goodyear Eagles) They broke the keypad on the drivers side and found the wheel lock, Turned off the motion sensor above the garage and went to town.....the same morning my moms chewed Dekalb countys ass out untill they came and took prints...didn't find any prints but get this...THEY CAME BACK LAST NIGHT TO STEAL THE TRUCK AFTER WE GOT IT OUT THE SHOP!!!!!!

Needless to say me and my dad caught them and dude is breathing through a tube...untill they take him to jail...I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!!!!!! I wish i could have taken pics of dude after we got done with him....oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:

thats what im talking about. i hope he never gets to jail. a straw is all he need for the next 40 years.

G.O.M.A.B

man dude if i could go to the hospital and finish it I would....my dad had a 1979 chevy Slivearado that got stolen from the yard a few years ago...they found it on the southside stripped, I picked this truck out for him as a fathers day gift 2 years ago and for some ass to try not once but twice is just stupid

i got pics from when they stole the rims i will post in a few

Are you sure it was the same dude? Did they find the original Harley parts? I hope it works out for you because I know that Harley stuff is expensive as Hell. My father used to have a 93 Sportster and a 95 Road King. Beautiful bikes. Good luck.

+1 For catching a thief! You should get him to give you more info on hte other fwo fucks. After seeing his ass get fucked up they might not do it again. reality check for you fucking thieves. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
    Are you sure it was the same dude? Did they find the original Harley parts? I hope it works out for you because I know that Harley stuff is expensive as Hell. My father used to have a 93 Sportster and a 95 Road King. Beautiful bikes. Good luck.
    LOL, i think he meant the ford truck but im not real sure either.

cool man i keep my car dirty as hell for a reason. lol. but yea im glad uall got the fuck. him and his fuck buddys are gonna think twice before they try shit like that next time.

yea its an f150 HD. still shit for that truck is expensive its just like a lightning but with the luxury pkg. nice trucks and fast as shit.

G.O.M.A.B

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    LOL, i think he meant the ford truck but im not real sure either.

Yeah the harley Truck

Good job on catching the thieft but you know why we have insurance right? Well unless the truck wasn't under full coverage or the modifcations to the truck weren't cover then yea good job getting him!

hell ya eatin meat soup!

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

good shit in catching them fucks ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

got ASSWHOOPIN?

thats crazy thats why i have a handgun near by.. "officer i was in fear for my life when he came through my door"

Drifter/Kneedragger

hope they don't press charges on you . unfortunately that's how the world works, guy gets beat down trying to steal car, guy sues you and you get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    hope they don't press charges on you . unfortunately that's how the world works, guy gets beat down trying to steal car, guy sues you and you get in trouble.
    I dunno. A car is considered private property but that would be fucked up though. man we need some more details on how this went down. got any video of it?? that would be the shit.

damn, this is an uncommon occurance.

How Bold are they to come backthe day after- got what he deserved.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

wtf chris? you didn't tell me.. you gotta explain this shit to me in detail NEXT TIME I see your ass
    twoONEoh

G.O.M.A.B

Dude this just happened like monday night tuesday morn...nah no charges will be filed cause we only beat his ass!!!! the officer even said no charges can be filed...there were no mods to the truck my dad is 68 hes not into mods...it was a stock harley f-150 the rims are 20" stock chrome. Dude will be out by either friday or monday then he will head to jail....GOOD SHIT!!!!

G.O.M.A.B

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    I dunno. A car is considered private property but that would be fucked up though. man we need some more details on how this went down. got any video of it?? that would be the shit.

Man if i could have gotten some video on this i would have posted it cause it was so freakin funny....

details: Ok so i am in the house playing halo 2 and i hear my little dog barking, i run upsairs and she is at the front door, i see the motion sensor on so i look outside the living room window and i see someone at the drivers door and a car parked a house down...so i get my dad up and tell him to turn on the kitchen light as i come around from the back door (basement) i had my gun on me as well (glock 9mm). So i knock on the kitchen window and tell my dad to come out, and i run and grab dude and slam him aganist my basketball pole, him boys try to come help then my dad comes out with his gun (357 mag) and points it at them.

They run away and start to beat dude ass cause he takes a swing at me... my dad suprisingly got a few kicks in but my mind went blank. My dad pulls me off and calls the cops...the cop gets there and to my suprise he comes into my old job all the time (buffalos at stonecrest)
    He looks at me, then looks at dude, and then says "dayum tate...good job" LOL

Gotta Love Dekalb County police

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altima_404
    Man if i could have gotten some video on this i would have posted it cause it was so freakin funny....

details: Ok so i am in the house playing halo 2 and i hear my little dog barking, i run upsairs and she is at the front door, i see the motion sensor on so i look outside the living room window and i see someone at the drivers door and a car parked a house down...so i get my dad up and tell him to turn on the kitchen light as i come around from the back door (basement) i had my gun on me as well (glock 9mm). So i knock on the kitchen window and tell my dad to come out, and i run and grab dude and slam him aganist my basketball pole, him boys try to come help then my dad comes out with his gun (357 mag) and points it at them.

They run away and start to beat dude ass cause he takes a swing at me... my dad suprisingly got a few kicks in but my mind went blank. My dad pulls me off and calls the cops...the cop gets there and to my suprise he comes into my old job all the time (buffalos at stonecrest)

damn foo.. UFC has taught you well
    twoONEoh

G.O.M.A.B

yeah u know i should have made it to the heavy weight division but my knees are bad LOL

GOOD JOB!!!

I'm glad you got 'em and I think it is def. the same guys cause what are the chances of that happening coincidentially!!??!??

I suspect that they were talking about how cool they were stealing the wheels and someone told them how much the truck would be worth (cause with all the parts anyone with a stock F-150 can Harley theirs)...They go back thinking they got the wheels easy and they are gonna have this great story about how they went back the next day and got the whole truck...instead they got an ass whoopin and ran away!!! I wish all stories had an ending like this!

I live in Dunwoody and my Caddy got broken into 3 days after I moved here!!! Aparently it is not a common thing in my complex, but recently it is becoming one. They took my cd changer from the glove box and left my Pioneer tape deck (I guess I don't blame them for leaving that), but the real shitty part is that I was doing my brakes that night and I had ALL MY TOOLS in the trunk... They went to the trunk to get my amp and sub, but it is bolted in. When they saw my tools they took everything (all the tools)! That shit must have weighed 100 lbs. easy, and you know they ain't carrying that far. Since then a few other cars got broken into also...same MO. Can you believe they took the change from the ashtray!!?!? Obviously some young and/or dumb thug wannabe badass. I got a 2 way alarm for my Caddy, Bike, and 240, and I go down to check up randomly now too. I can't wait to catch him one day!

collision tech

I'm calling bs on that one

i would've shot the dude !
    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I've actually never gone out with a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch®
    Why does a dog lick his own nuts? Because he can. Later, QD.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllStock
    nice ride.. what doesss FTW! mean??

Well, at least the fucker and his friends will think twice before stealing someone elses stuff.

.oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:

hahhhhhahahahahhahaahahah

That's Friendship!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by efman
    i would've shot the dude !
    im with him.

ive had too many cd plyrs stolen from me, , and i would of probably done the same thing if i caught one of the fuckers.

Hmm....ShakaLock??

man it'd be nice if this story was believable but it has been amusing...lol is funny thinking about a thief being dumb enough to return to the scene of a crime the next night though

G.O.M.A.B

Quote Originally Posted by JdMEg6
    man it'd be nice if this story was believable but it has been amusing...lol is funny thinking about a thief being dumb enough to return to the scene of a crime the next night though

Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses.. it wasn't the next night either and i don't think it was the same dude....i think he told homeboys how easy it was to get the rims and maybe told them to get the truck. Not to say i am from the hood, but my neighborhood has changed so much in the past few years...we have dumb ass kids that stay around here now that will do stupid shit like that...i am just glad dude got what he deserved cause thats messed up to fuck with something that someone else has worked hard for. My dad is retired, he has lived his life and worked for most of it...he deserves to have nice stuff and no one has thr right to take that.

^^^^^Nobody has a right to take ANYONES shit. Good job for you guys!! fill us in when the fuck goes to jail. We can all sent him some duct tape!!

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses.. it wasn't the next night either and i don't think it was the same dude....i think he told homeboys how easy it was to get the rims and maybe told them to get the truck. Not to say i am from the hood, but my neighborhood has changed so much in the past few years...we have dumb ass kids that stay around here now that will do stupid shit like that...i am just glad dude got what he deserved cause thats messed up to fuck with something that someone else has worked hard for. My dad is retired, he has lived his life and worked for most of it...he deserves to have nice stuff and no one has thr right to take that.
    Amen.

Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses.
    very very true

IA KING

DUDE I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TO YA... THIS IS BEST STORY I'VE HEARD IN AGES ON HERE +50

by the way call up Neal Bortz he'll love that story

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    ^ thats why u get rid of the body
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

__DailyGrind

fuk yeah!!!...that;s wat i'm talking about....beating the shit out of thieves....

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

Talking

[QUOTE=

Needless to say me and my dad caught them and dude is breathing through a tube...untill they take him to jail...I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!!!!!! I wish i could have taken pics of dude after we got done with him....oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:[/QUOTE]

WOW I SEE A LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU......He's gonna get you for beating his ass....ur gonan go to jail or get fined or atleast sued now

ya right there is no way that dude is going to say he has tryed to steal the car and that he had already stolen the wheels. HE WOULD GO TO JAIL FIRST!!!
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

HA! GREAT JOB.........HOPEFULLY IT HAD TOUGHT THOSE FOOLS

G.O.M.A.B

Yeah i think it did cause dude is shitting bricks up on Memorial Drive right now.. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast