Thread: need some opinions

^ Has way toooo much pr0n v3rd1g0's Avatar

Default need some opinions

Ok what do you guys think of hifonics amps? I'vre read some good reviews, but i've haven't seen too many reviews on them.
    No siggy as of right now

no accord

i used to want hifonics stuff, because it was good price good power, but when i went to my audio guys. and they know alot more then i do they were like why the hell would you want hifonics. he was like show me one person that sells hifonics. so i dont know it seems good but you never know

ah alright, i went to sound sensations asking about it and they said it wasn't too bad. so yeah. i'm thinking about getting the hifonics brutus bx605d for my infinity's. run it at 1ohm to get rms matched up right.
    No siggy as of right now

hifonics makes a decent amp. Very good price to performance ratio. They arent the greatest and they are a bit overrated, but they will give you reliable power.

no accord

go for it if your gonna buy from sound sensations you got warrenty. if you deal with them talk to mark. hes the owner but hes a real good guy he will take care of you the other guys are okay. but mark is the best one i have delt with

i was actually going to get it from woofersetc.com, but i saw a guy selling a directed amp with the same stats so i'm inthe air there. so what do you guys thing. when i went ot sound sensations they were out of that amp but he showed the directed so idk. i'm indecisive haha.
    No siggy as of right now

no accord

either way you have warrenty and if they said its just as good then go for it. i think directed has a more respectable name then hifonics

DEI > Hifonics IMO

ok cool i'll probably get the directed amp then. It's kinda funny. I finish my system up, then i want more and more haha XD
    No siggy as of right now