Thread: FS: 1990 integra

in my own little world one11racing's Avatar

Default FS: 1990 integra

I just got this car in a trade and do not to much about it, car seems to run good.. needs a muffler, rear wiper has been taken out, a/c needs recharging. rear brakes just done. abs relays clicking preety bad, but not hard to take out the abs system(which i am getting a price on. I have driven the car for like 2 weeks with out any problems, but now have to register it and so fourth...so looking to get rid of it. car is red- I will get the milage and pics later... interior is ok, has all the parts, last owner painted some red have started to replace and strip all the red off... let me know if you have any other questions.. not sure what to ask for this so i will start at 2k OBO (this is the first teg I have really owned).
    -sean
    678-772-5974
    [email protected]
    Last edited by one11racing; 04-03-2005 at 05:20 PM.

in my own little world one11racing's Avatar

I still have it- I am sorry have not had time for pics.. willl try and get some today.. 1900$... I need the money to buy a new toy...

Arrow Bump!

Like I said I'll take it off your hands for $1800!!!
    Just hit me up!!!! [email protected]
    Pics Please!!!
    Life sucks and then you die, so rev it up and let it fly!
    FOR SALE 93 Prelude Si

Wow this is a really old thread.

JDM GSR EG6

I need some pics to get a good feel for the car, pm with pics, I have 1900 in hand