Thread: WTB Sony PSP

Default WTB Sony PSP

need one... reasonable price and i can buy it whenever you want to sell it... cash in hand.
    games are cool too.

Default PSP's Cheap

I got two to choose from
    1.) has the box brand new got a game (Need for Speed Reviels or sumthing) a movie (spiderman) also the USB wire that charges and also you can send movies and music and pictures, everything in the box. $200
    2.) Is just the PSP and 2 games 1. Ridge Racer 2. Midnight Club: DUB Ed.. also the USB wire as well. the charger and the case and lanyard no box. $180

Certified Gearhead TrickcitykustomsPrez's Avatar

I got one that is updated to version 2.0...i have the box...comes with all the wires...3 games...extras also...games are GTA:Liberty City Stories, NFS:Rivals, and Untold Legends...been askin 250 pm me and we might b able to make a deal

I have oone as well. Give me a call at 404 766 8668. Im gonna post it for sale tomorrow with pics
    You're cool.

-RG