Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rx-8 kills thus far.

Default rx-8 kills thus far.

lets see 6-spd, hks cat back exhaust, rotary extreme short ram intake, and tien flex suspension

rx-8 vs. mazda 3 with exhaust and probably some other crap. -duh
    rx-8 vs. kawasaki 600. I pulled on him, probably caught him off gaurd, then i got wasted at like 100, i did get a thumbs up though.
    rx-8 vs. civic si turbo(dont know who it was, it was si blue), i owned him, 40 roll in.
    rx-8 vs. new vette- old dude in vette, i pulled, but then i lost.
    rx-8 vs. stock g35 coupe - i won pretty big, he was a puss and didnt know how to drive - 40 roll
    rx-8 vs. ...srt4 - once again an idiot, 40 roll, he lost.
    Last edited by endless; 04-13-2005 at 08:09 AM.

i eat rice....

hmm.....

MD Customs- You Just Got MD'd Motherfucker!

i eat rice....

never ran an RX8

MD Customs- You Just Got MD'd Motherfucker!

Islander

Cough Cough.... sniffles..... (damn pollen).....
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

-=Mi4=-

Not pullin on a bike, vette, g35... maybe turbo si and srt4

Quote Originally Posted by PsssGtiVR6
    never ran an RX8
    Don't waste your gas, they are slow as hell.

These aren't even kills, these are "I dropped a gear first so I pulled for about 1 to 1.5 seconds, but then he beat me after that"

IA.COM Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by RotiEatter
    Don't waste your gas, they are slow as hell.

These aren't even kills, these are "I dropped a gear first so I pulled for about 1 to 1.5 seconds, but then he beat me after that"

lol

if you dont believe me lets go.
    im guessing the only reason i pulled on the bike is because he was fuckin with me, and same with the vette, but the g35 was straight up they arent fast if you are a moron and dont know how to drive it.
    Last edited by endless; 04-14-2005 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by endless
    im guessing the only reason i pulled on the bike is because he was fuckin with me, and same with the vette, but the g35 was straight up they arent fast if you are a moron and dont know how to drive it.
    you dont have to lie to make friends...........

i know one thing...its a rotary right well if you have 6 kills how many times was it in the shop between these kills... a rotary is like a two year old kid it needs constant attention to behave correctly.... so basically i am calling you out....ha ! and if you want to take it to commerce or better yet since you said this....."im guessing the only reason i pulled on the bike is because he was fuckin with me, and same with the vette, but the g35 was straight up they arent fast if you are a moron and dont know how to drive it" ... lets take it to a road course if your such a good driver...
    --TEAM FUCT OG--
    07' moomba outback v
    02' Xterra
    01' IS 300

LOL now you are in an rx-8 right? not an rx-7?

The only way youd even keep up with half those cars is if you were in a 7.

Rx-8's are balls slow.

2004 G35 Coupe (Sold)
    1998 BMW M3 (Sold)

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

ok i guess i wasn't the only one thinkin he was bullshittin when he i read it the first time...srt 4 and turbo si ( which someone replied to already) are a high possiblity....but a g35 and vette, shit they could have a learners permit but as long as they know to put the petal to the floor and keep going straight.....even with bad shifting....they wouldn't lose that bad ( as you say)...

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Islander

Snnffffrrrttttt (blows nose).. aah much better... say..what's that smell?
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

stock rx8 dyno:

stock srt4 dyno:

you do the math. not a high possibility.

Val for President.

stock g35:

Val for President.

ok im starting to think my Si as it is now can beat his lil rx8......but i haven't dyno'd since it was stock, probably lost hp...but you get a HAH form looking at that stock dyno chart....not as impressive as you thought, thanks for that info Val...proof is in the pudding

the dyno isn't called the heartbreaker for no reason, lol.

Val for President.

Lol...it broke my heart to found i lost 10 hp when i was stock i really dont wanna kno where i stand on the numbers now ....

haha RX-8's are slow... my stock ES with a MP3 ecu and exhaust/intake kept up until 4th gear..haha now i would blow one outta the water. if you all meet up to actaully do this i wanna get a kick in on the basterd wankel too!
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

Banned

lets see 6-spd, hks cat back exhaust, rotary extreme short ram intake, and tien flex suspension

rx-8 vs. mazda 3 with exhaust and probably some other crap. -duh
    rx-8 vs. kawasaki 600. I pulled on him, probably caught him off gaurd, then i got wasted at like 100, i did get a thumbs up though.
    rx-8 vs. civic si turbo(dont know who it was, it was si blue), i owned him, 40 roll in.
    rx-8 vs. new vette- old dude in vette, i pulled, but then i lost.
    rx-8 vs. stock g35 coupe - i won pretty big, he was a puss and didnt know how to drive - 40 roll
    rx-8 vs. ...srt4 - once again an idiot, 40 roll, he lost.
    1 ok
    2 umm no
    3 right
    4 of course you lost
    5 no
    6 and no

rx-8 are hot on the twisties but i dont think there is a chance in hell unless there was an ENZO PUSHING YOU FROM BEHIND

its like saying that my 92 Accord with audio and new OEM muffler
    can kill a stock wrx(or even an RX-8) from any speed on any road, never gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by black_civic_si
    ok i guess i wasn't the only one thinkin he was bullshittin when he i read it the first time...srt 4 and turbo si ( which someone replied to already) are a high possiblity....but a g35 and vette, shit they could have a learners permit but as long as they know to put the petal to the floor and keep going straight.....even with bad shifting....they wouldn't lose that bad ( as you say)...
    actaully the G35's arnt that fast especially the 4 doors. the g35's make like 15-20 hp less than the Z and weigh a tad more (which is 3k +). the SR-T would take a G35 stock for stock, cuz i can beat my buddies G35 (coupe 6 speed-stock) but not my friends SR-T. and i dont know what turbo that SI had but ive never seen a turbo'ed civic that made less HP then the stock RX-8 does. and a vette ya there is no way youwould get close thats a whole nother ballpark of power. im not calling BS cuz maybe that exhaust and intake added like eleventybillion whp and you are the best driver in the world..who knows :jerkit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sport20
    i dont know what turbo that SI had but ive never seen a turbo'ed civic that made less HP then the stock RX-8 does.
    My old Maxima 5 speed used to beat RX-8s, they're ass slow, I was originally going to reply to this and cast the first stone, but I was trying not to be a flamer. You didn't "pull" on these guys, you were just racing before they knew they were "racing".

gg tho

-=Mi4=-

i love running into clowns....
    ran the srt4 stock(looked like) with 4 adults i was about dead even on his bumper. bike? never tried... aint stupid! vette? maybe if i own a vw w12. rx8? well, found out that i had a limitation to as how far i can turn my head...
    well, well, well, Nice kills! ... given the fact that you smoked someones grandma. but don't get a big head!

Drifter/Kneedragger

wow, major bullshit kills. thanks for the laugh.

i vote roti's hatch vs. the mighty RX8 . then i can come show him what a bike will really do vs. his little noisemaker. then i'm sure we can find a stock SRT to show him what's up. it can be "beat the idiot" night at commerce .

IA.com BS DETECTOR

the H22 beast vs RX8...hmmmmmmmm 180 hp to the wheels! Time to swap in an ls1 into one of those rx8s.

Banned

Man i was just crusing in my grand pa's new blue RX-8 with exhaust, intake, and suspension mods when this Carrera GT started tailing me so i punched it and let off the gas. He pulled up next to me and counted to 3. It was tight we got to about 90mph and i was head to head then my high rpm madness kicked in and i smoked him to about 130mph when i shut it down. Awesome kill!!
    Right???

Man you dont have to lie about it, the RX-8 is a nice enough car, with out us having to hear about some BS like it killed a srt-4, G35, or motorbike.

Quote Originally Posted by black_civic_si
    ok im starting to think my Si as it is now can beat his lil rx8......but i haven't dyno'd since it was stock, probably lost hp...but you get a HAH form looking at that stock dyno chart....not as impressive as you thought, thanks for that info Val...proof is in the pudding
    lets go then
    i think some where back in all that mess someone else called me out too. i dunno.
    and sure i will race your h22, if beating a near stock car (which of course you will) makes your insecure self sleep better at night, lets do it. same to the hatch and any others who need to feel better about themselfs.

its not stock like i said
    and i like how every one takes shit out of context, This is why i hate forums...well not really. i never said i beat the vette or the bike. the bike i just tailed cus i wanted to see him take off, and he didnt so i passed him and went on, then he blew by me when i was arround 100. he came back to give me a thumbs up, so i figured i would put that down.
    and im positive the vette was fuckin with me becaus he was kind enough to slow down and laugh as he passed me.
    ok the srt4 was bs.
    but the g35 was real, it was an automatic, it belongs to some dudes mom that goes to my school that talks shit. he drove it to skool and challenged me so i took him up on it.
    the si was also real, but that was a 40 roll on old alabama when it has 2 lanes, if anyone knows that road it isnt exactly straight. I beat him to the bottom of the hill and was about 300 feet in front of him by the time i got to the cvs.
    i havent dynoed it with the exhaust or intake, but i would imagine it would only be a little more. nothing too significant.

beat the idiot night sounds fun, nothing makes you better than loosing, and yes i am getting a fd. as soon as i sell my old car (tl-s) i will prob look into one.

this is really tiring. meh

Quote Originally Posted by Sport20
    haha RX-8's are slow... my stock ES with a MP3 ecu and exhaust/intake kept up until 4th gear..haha now i would blow one outta the water. if you all meet up to actaully do this i wanna get a kick in on the basterd wankel too!
    back up the talk, lets go. sorry for the double post.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

The title says it all. "RX8 KILLS thus far". Don't whine now that everyone called your bluff. Kills=wins in most people's books around here. So now it turns out some were in fact BS and the others are just in there for window treatment.

Whatever. I still call BS on all of them, because if you drive like you talk.....my wife in her Expedition could take you. :jerkit:

hmmm...hold on, almost had it...damnit!!!

i call bullshit

back up the talk, lets go. sorry for the double post.
    i wouldnt waist my gas on you home slice!!! maybe when you get a FD we'll talk, or if you decide to ak it to commerce. or better yet take it up to gwinnett fairgrounds and race my times in a real race. i'll show you how yer car was meant to be driven

I smell Bullshit... as much as i love the rotary's i am deeply ashamed

-=Mi4=-

u r a prime reason us imports get bad name... sounds like u got spanked so u did a ricer fly-by

aint 300 ft almost a football field?

it should have been more like this.
    ok the srt4 was bs.
    ok the vette was bs.
    ok the bike was bs.
    ok the si was bs.
    ok the g35 was bs.
    then on and on ...all the way down to pinto

Congrats on purchasing a nice lookin ride! take that to the beach or something. then you can post something like i SCORED ON RX8. You/driver don't yeild 50+ hp unless ur just U
    Last edited by mi4dub; 04-14-2005 at 11:54 PM.

i think the majority of the people are trying to tell you that unless an intake and exhaust suddenly gave your car over 130+ rwtq then there's no physical way you could beat an srt-4 or some of these other cars in a full out race. plus the srt4 is at full boost at some ungodly rpm like 1500 or 2k.

there's a big difference from 120 wtq to 250tq

Val for President.

Arent RX8s low 14 sec cars OEM?
    I think you could have easily beat all those cars, but some of them needed better drivers. I've beat alot of faster cars w/ my car.....All you need is a bad driver in the other car.
    The bike though......
    Greg
    86 Buick GN
    07 Passat Wagon
    01 Frontier

14.8 stock for the rx8

Val for President.

Yinglish Speaker

RX-8's are high 14 sec cars. But you gotta launch right

RX-8 work the same way S2k and all honda's work. They both rev high to make hp since hp = tq * RPM / 5252.

RX-8's low end sux just like honda's but its has a bad ass top end.

as for the kills

Mazda 3 - I believe it they are ass slow
    Stock g35 coupe - I belive this one. G35 coupes are kinda heavy. But no way was this a 2006 model. You can forget it if it was a 2006.

Civic SI turbo what year the 99-00 coupe? they run low 15's with intake, exhaust and a dyno tuned vtec controller. And all hondas are known for its power from a roll

Vette - You pulled on a vette. more like he was giving you a head start just to toy with you.
    SRT4 - he could of started in 5th floor it wait for the turbo lag and still beat you on a 40 roll.
    Kawasaki 600 - You got the jump cuz he was not racing and then changed his mine as blew by you.

When and Where cupcake?

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    i vote roti's hatch vs. the mighty RX8 .
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    the H22 beast vs RX8...hmmmmmmmm 180 hp to the wheels! Time to swap in an ls1 into one of those rx8s.

Dude, it's not a beast. Don't call it a beast or you'll hurt people's vaginas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast