Thread: Spam mail....

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Default Spam mail....

The best part about the mail is that the item I am selling is the Dell desktop at $315 a piece.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=39063

Here is the mail I got..

I will bemaking the immediate payment of the item with (USPS) United State Postal Money Order payment .
    This is how it works, as soon as i make the payment, they will contact you and as soon as its the payment is been approved . I think its safe and secured because, once payment is approved,it gives you the opportunity to monitor the payment details,as soon as my payment is approved by (USPS) United State Postal Money Order, i will like to ship the item imediately through My Fed-ex account . I will like to pay $480.00
    As for the shipping, you dont have to pay a dime for it cos i will be responsible for the shipping to destination. Upon approval of payment, i will send you a fed-ex prepaid shipping label to you which you will need for the shipping of the package. I will like to read from you if this is okay by you.
    Let me have your full name and address as it will be written on the
    money order.Leave mail to proceed with the payment right away.
    Thanks and best regards
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Drifter/Kneedragger

let me guess... it's some bloke from the uk?