Thread: BOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Default BOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE 3 BOSE SPEAKERS FROM A 2001 MAXIMA (DRIVER DOOR AND BOTH REAR) AND I HAVE THE AMP FOR THEM TO RUN ON BUT I DONT HAVE THE WIRES THEY CAN BE ATTAINED FROM A JUNKYARD OR FROM BOSE THEMSELVES FOR 30 I WILL LET THE SET GO FOR 110 OBO NO LOWBALLERS YOU ALL KNOW THAT BOSE IS WORTH IT
    Box Chevy

you wouldn't have to have the bose subwoofer for that set up would you? the one in my infiniti messed up so i need a new one...thanks! dave

Certified Gearhead

NO I DONT HAVE THAT SUB BUT YOU DONT NEED IT FOR THE SYSTEM TO RUN AND BOSE SPEAKERS DONT GO BAD THE AMPS DO SO YOU MIGHT HAVE A BURNED CHANNEL IF YOU GIVE ME SOME TIME I WILL SEE IF I CAN COME ACROSS A SUB FOR YOU IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO THAT WAY ITS AN 8" RIGHT? LET ME KNOW I WILL POST PICS LATER
    Box Chevy

the car is a 2000 infiniti i30t so what ever comes in those cars is what i have...i figured it was the sub, is there anyway of checking the amp to see if the sub channel went bad? thanks! dave

Certified Gearhead

NOT SURE BUDDY NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH YOUR CAR BUT YOU SHOULD SEARCH
    THE INTERNET YOU WILL FIND MORE INFO FROM IT THAN ME
    Box Chevy