Thread: 2001 Nissan Frontier CrewCab 4x4

Drifter/Kneedragger

Default 2001 Nissan Frontier CrewCab 4x4

it's a long shot but i figured i'd toss it in here. thinking about getting rid of my 2001 Frontier in favor of something a bit larger with a better towing capacity. the specs:

-Crewcab w/short bed
    -just under 92k miles
    -3.3L V6 with 5 speed manual transmission
    -4x4 with automatic locking hubs
    -factory limited slip differential
    -31x10.50 15" tires
    -alloy wheels
    -bed extender
    -bedliner
    -power windows/door locks (keyless entry also installed)
    -JVC cd/mp3 player (stock CD player didn't work)
    -roof rack
    -towing package
    -wired for roof lights

the truck is black w/gray cloth interior and gray ABS flares/front bumper. body is straight, paint has a few small scratches that you'd expect on a 4x4 truck. i've recently replaced the u-joints on the driveshaft due to the stockers wearing out, other than that i've just changed the oil every 3k and driven it to/from work. had it offroad 2 times on forest service roads in helen, no mud diving done, this thing does great on the trails with the limited slip and the 5 speed tranny when you throw it in 4low you can just crawl right up hills slowly and easily. mileage is average at ~20-21mpg hwy and ~16mpg around town. drives straight, tires still have 70+% tread, very clean inside and out, non-smoker vehicle.

any more questions can be asked here/pm'd/emailed.

asking $10,000 obo. i own the truck, there are no liens against it and the title is in my posession.

i'll get better pics later but here's a few on the trails to show how much fun it is

Last edited by HiPSI; 12-14-2005 at 06:57 PM. Reason: price dropped

Drifter/Kneedragger

useless self bump

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

Nice truck. too bad I'm broke, but bump for a fun lookin ride!

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

Slightly Insane

you cant sell my minime
    I got your Jeep thing, Now it burns when I pee.

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    you cant sell my minime

whatever i end up getting will be a 4x4 so i can still go have fun (even though i rarely get to go). i'm going to be doing several out of town events this year and have the need to pull a car trailer and lots of equipment. the towing on the fronty would work for short distances, but i'm talking texas/chicago events . i even almost gave in for a clean 2wd F150 today . still trying to decide whether i need to go fullsize or if the S10 will work.