Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DBF:whiteedevilson

Default DBF:whiteedevilson

i bought a motor for from this guy. the motor surppose to have tranny/head/block/dizzy/ecu. but he left out the ecu and dizzy. i ask him on the phone what wrong with it and does it run. he avoided my question. and when i took it out is hand. and i called him back 10min later saying, can i have a refund, because at closer inspection the tranny mount was broken, and somestuff was too. well i gave him a called and he answered. I asked that i found a better motor from a friend; can i get a refund. that dude hung up the phone. called him back 3/4 times never pick up. didnt say anything. bad seller all the way. bad business. dont mess with him....... lier and a cheat. whiteedevilson :jerkit:

you hand me the money when i get there, after u put everything in the trunk ready... no question were asked, i wasnt answer any question... nothing wrong with it u see wut u get... u wanted it u take it... there is no refun policy on here... how ya gonna after me after worth n say i found a better swap and u just pick up one from me. that ur called???? r u gonna carry that 500lbs motor around...well good luck with the motor that all i can say... to ya.

:idb: :jerkit:

Fuk Who U B!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteedevilson
    you hand me the money when i get there, after u put everything in the trunk ready... no question were asked, i wasnt answer any question... nothing wrong with it u see wut u get... u wanted it u take it... there is no refun policy on here... how ya gonna after me after worth n say i found a better swap and u just pick up one from me. that ur called???? r u gonna carry that 500lbs motor around...well good luck with the motor that all i can say... to ya.

:idb: :jerkit:
    The more Im around this bitch made nikka, The more I start to hate the way he is Cheating people, You could atleast be honest and tell them whats missing... All I know is that your a Bad Seller, and If you got a problem with what I say then Knuck if you Buck, But Ripping people off with a Fucked up tranny and Bent valved GSR head isnt right nikka...!

Quote Originally Posted by Soloboy
    The more Im around this bitch made nikka, The more I start to hate the way he is Cheating people, You could atleast be honest and tell them whats missing... All I know is that your a Bad Seller, and If you got a problem with what I say then Knuck if you Buck, But Ripping people off with a Fucked up tranny and Bent valved GSR head isnt right nikka...!

i pick up those stuff off importatlanta aswell. i dont know if those parts are good or not becuz im not a car expert. arron u were there when i pick up the head, u didnt say nothing... i like the red value cover that why i bought it to builted me a motor.... wuts so call bad friends? now u gonna start talkin shit, i aint never scare hoes... they like it, they take it, aint my motha fuckin fault.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

im so confused.
    no subject verb/agreement in any of this.

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

this is the best display of why georgia is one of the worst states, education wise
    Val for President

you never return my call man.I took the motor to my friend to inspect it, and he said i could of gotta you a better deal;therefore i call you and said can i get a refund. 10min apart. I cant even get a return. Man, all i know is your ass is a fucking cheat and rip people off :idb:

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    im so confused.
    no subject verb/agreement in any of this.
    hahaha hell yeah!
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

__DailyGrind

all i can say is this nikka better not let me see him again...lol...run run little boy....no one buy from this guy ever again...i can describe how he look like too...he is skinny korean loking motha .....and he has a worst than FOB accent that u have to notice...and he speak non-perfect english...hahaha...either u dont; buy from him..or sell him some mess up parts..thanx

Quote Originally Posted by VinhBodyS
    all i can say is this nikka better not let me see him again...lol...run run little boy....no one buy from this guy ever again...i can describe how he look like too...he is skinny korean loking motha .....and he has a worst than FOB accent that u have to notice...and he speak non-perfect english...hahaha...either u dont; buy from him..or sell him some mess up parts..thanx

Lol, hypocrite

__DailyGrind

^^lol

but i get what ya'll mean, ya'll know i like to yank ya chain (vihn and dutu) good lookin out with this thread

__DailyGrind

yeah....just don;t buy from that kid...he is a cheater...just wanna look out for our IA Members that's all....because either u sell each other good stuff or dont; sell at all

well heres a question for that guy....if you knew pieces were missin and trany mount was broke, why not mention it, why feel its up to the buyer to "discover" these things, i mean not a full refund but refund him enough to get new mounts

__DailyGrind

and the thing is it was only 10 minutes after that....so it not like the buyer can drop the motor in and dog it out...lol...if its was me i would have done the opposite....its better to be a trustworthy seller than a liar

they only got it for $800 that the cheapest motor you ever find for b series. if you read back of wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me.??? after that 10 min i had spended 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it.

__DailyGrind

^^buahahhaha......so many broken english....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assume" (a dumb part on our part) that u was a good guy and took the motor to one of our friend near there to look at it....so then he say its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless.....

^^buahahhaha......so many broken english....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assume" (a dumb part on our part) that u was a good guy and took the motor to one of our friend near there to look at it....so then he say its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless.....
    i will fix your errors too Lol
    ^buahahhaha......so many broken english words ....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assumed" (a dumb move on our part) that u was a good guy and then we took the motor to one of our friends near there to look at it....so then he says its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless( i dont even know how to correct the last part Lol).....

they only got it for $800 that the cheapest motor you ever find for b series. if you read back of wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me.??? after that 10 min i had spended 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it.
    heres your errors now
    they only got it for $800, that the cheapest motor you will ever find for b series motors . if you read back to wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me( i dont get this).??? after the 10 min i had spent 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it (dont get the last part either )

And i will fix yours^^

^buahahhaha......so many broken english words ....but you never told us what was missing or what was wrong with it....so we "assumed" (a dumb move on our part) that you were a good guy and then we took the motor to one of our friends near there to look at it....so then he says its not good for 800....and i assure you if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ it's still useless( i dont even know how to correct the last part Lol).....[/QUOTE]

throw the motor away then since it useless... fuckin tired of this bullshit... to bad it useless for u who work as machanic... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think u belong with that motor... pass it on to other one that they want it.

throw the motor away then since it useless... fuckin tired of this bullshit... to bad it useless for u who work as machanic... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think u belong with that motor... pass it on to other one that they want it.

time to fix it
    throw the motor away then since it useless... im fuckin tired of this bullshit... too bad its useless to you, who work as machanic( this part is so fucked up i cant fix it unless i change your whole statement) ... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think you belong with that motor... pass it on to someone that wants the motor

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Are you tired enough to accept being banned from IA? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

no understand-a u engrish please-a speak-a properee .. V * . * V
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Certified Gearhead

Very interesting thread..
    From what I heard, he didn't know the motor and shit was messed up and whomever sold it to him. Now I hear all this bullshit about he sold a fucked up motor, and my friend is getting mad, and whiteedevilson is jumping from one thing to another about it. JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

haha, no speaka engwish?
    2002 Acura 3.2TL

yo pjay how old is this girl? 15?

Quote Originally Posted by girly_typeR
    Very interesting thread..
    From what I heard, he didn't know the motor and shit was messed up and whomever sold it to him. Now I hear all this bullshit about he sold a fucked up motor, and my friend is getting mad, and whiteedevilson is jumping from one thing to another about it. JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

haha, no speaka engwish?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

Wow, all this Azn hate towards one another
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

I cAn tYpE SmAlL CaPs AnD BiG cApS

Emergency Medical Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    this is the best display of why georgia is one of the worst states, education wise
    Not being able to speak the language doesn't neccesary means that the person is dumb.

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

^^^Actually, it pretty much does, except in a few cases
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

I spoke to this fool earlier today about my boy that bought the from him. Simple questions like why you hang up on my boy that bought the motor. Reply is, I was busy at the moment. That dont justify you to just hang up on the man. It just tells me that you sold a fucked motor to him. The motor is useless. Is it because he is from southside and you think that you can get away with it? come on man, grow up and be man and admit your screw up. What goes around, comes around fool.

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    well heres a question for that guy....if you knew pieces were missin and trany mount was broke, why not mention it, why feel its up to the buyer to "discover" these things, i mean not a full refund but refund him enough to get new mounts
    the reason why was; i was late gettting to work and didnt have sufficent timing. If i had a little more time i wouldda look closer+

__DailyGrind

good news ....i got another buyer that is willing to rebuild the whole thing over again...so he is rebuying it back from me...i told him everything....not like that foo white some shit....so my homboi is resting in peace now....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 95boostedteg
    I spoke to this fool earlier today about my boy that bought the from him. Simple questions like why you hang up on my boy that bought the motor. Reply is, I was busy at the moment. That dont justify you to just hang up on the man. It just tells me that you sold a fucked motor to him. The motor is useless. Is it because he is from southside and you think that you can get away with it? come on man, grow up and be man and admit your screw up. What goes around, comes around fool.
    thanks to all that hears me out. I even PM this guy and he never reply why he did what he done. There's no justifying what you done, just you a fucked up seller that it!!!!!

was that you who got on my ears... 95boostedteg??? i told u, its nothing wrong with the motor... i spent more than 1k on the motor and i sold it for 800. its very cheap, ur buddy just sayin that.... he doesnt wanted it after he check out the motor. thats just not right... i mean he machannic jackets on, he should know better... u got everything i got for alot less... should be appriciated. i dont like talkin to much... what gone around, comes around fool.

Little Red Ridin Hood

actually its not, i picked up a complete LS with accessories for 500. i was going to pick this motor up myself, but i heard some thinks about it from friends and decided not to.

sorry that shit happen to ya doode.

__DailyGrind

was that you who got on my ears... 95boostedteg??? i told u, its nothing wrong with the motor... i spent more than 1k on the motor and i sold it for 800. its very cheap, ur buddy just sayin that.... he doesnt wanted it after he check out the motor. thats just not right... i mean he machannic jackets on, he should know better... u got everything i got for alot less... should be appriciated. i dont like talkin to much... what gone around, comes around fool.

>>>lol... ...just want to clear this up....i had on a bodyshop shirt...lol....no mechanic no how at all......so :jerkit: on ur face...

>>>lol... ...just want to clear this up....i had on a bodyshop shirt...lol....no mechanic no how at all......so :jerkit: on ur face...

fuck you then...

__DailyGrind

^^^for once you speak perfect english.....buahahhahahah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast