Thread: 1988 Chrysler Lebaron - $2400 OBO

Certified Gearhead

Default 1988 Chrysler Lebaron - $2400 OBO

I have for sale my 1988 Chrysler Lebaron. I am the second owner of this car, the first being my grandfather since 1988.

This car is in excellent condition and runs perfectly! It was given to me a couple of years ago for college, but since I live on campus, I do not need it anymore and rarely drive it. The A/C blows cold and the heat blows hot!!

It has just received a full tune up: new spark plugs, air filter, oil change, cleaned engine, carburetor, and fuel system.
    The tires are also brand new!

The interior is spotless and free of rips, tears, and stains. It is in a 9.5/10 condition.
    It also has an aftermarket radio that sounds great!

The exterior is in very good condition and free of any dents or scratches. The ONLY bad thing about the car is a couple of small spots on the roof where the paint has chipped. The exterior is in 8/10 condition.

The odometer stopped working about a year ago, but the car has about 150,000 miles and is rarely driven now, only about once a week to the store.

I am in no rush to get rid of this car, but I would like this to go to a person who really appreciates an American classic! This car runs and drives flawlessly and will get you A to B without a hitch! The price is negotiable in person when you come to see the car, but I will not accept low ball offers.

Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a test drive!
    The car is located in Carrollton, GA at the University of West Georgia, on campus.

Call or text: 678-665-2295

Conformer.

Certified Gearhead

bump

Conformer.

Certified Gearhead

Will entertain all offers!!

Conformer.