Thread: lowering suspension system

IA Member

Default lowering suspension system

Looking into lowering my ride. I have an 05 Infiniti g35 sedan. Haven't done any mods to a car in quite a long time so I am not up to date on things anymore so all input is appreciated.
    Right now I am looking into getting lowering springs but not too sure on which company would be the best to go with. What do you all think??

Hey, I am new to actual customization but been into imports for a minute. I got a g37s and depending on how low u wanna drop it, I found TEIN lowering springs that will drop the front 2.1 inches and rear 1.9. Those r the specs.but I saw some eibachs wit nice drop.i haven't put mine on yet becAuse I have to roll my rear fenders, but once I do il let u know wat the outcome is if u haven't already found some.