Thread: 1993 Civic Dx Hatchback

ls2

Default 1993 Civic Dx Hatchback

Motor: Ls b18b1

trans: s80 ls transmission

Engine Mods: Hasport Motor mounts, 90% complete greddy turbo kit( I/c piping and bov is not greddy), 3in turboback exhaust with an apexi muffler, mitsu bov, Motorola 2.5 bar map sensor, chipped ecu on crome pro, valeo stock replacement performance clutch( already in it and holds 13psi), adjustable fuel pressure regulator, walbro 255lph fuel pump, dsm 450cc injectors, aem wideband uego, sk2 short throw shifter and knob

interior: Red racing seats( reclineable/adjustable), rear gsr seats, ex gauge cluster, ex/si trim panel around radio and steering wheel, pioneer head unit, pioneer door speakers, infinity speakers by seats and pioneer speakers in the rear deck

exterior: front lip painted to look like cf, rear lip, top painted to look like cf, duckbill painted to look like cf, spoon style mirrors painted to look like cf, rear lower gate painted to look like cf

suspension/handling: Coilovers, front strut bar

wheels: gsr fat fives with nitto neo gens

It needs a few things to look alittle better. This is the way i got the car. It is fun to drive on any road.

Last edited by 1EVILZ; 03-14-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    2006 gto 6 spd intake/wr 12.8@108
    2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt stock dd for the wifey
    1994 Honda civic EX Sdn stock dd for me

ls2

well, the motor let go( #4 sleeved cracked) and was time to clean the engine and ceramic coat a few things. No the engine bay was not painted a different color. not my thing.

BEFORE

AFTER

Pics of the stuff coated

ls2