Thread: Nissan 240sx from the darkside drag build

Unknown

Default Nissan 240sx from the darkside drag build

History of the car

Traded my s13 coupe shell for this 95 automatic s14. Car a base model so it came with 4 lug, crap suspension, no rear sway bar and ugly rims.

I rocked the auto KA for a few months while I was finishing up my SR and once it was ready I swapped it in

Fully built SR, CP pistons, Eagle rods, HKS cams 550cc injectors, 50trim ebay turbo. Put down 367whp at the UMASS car show.
    Heres pics when I moved to MA from NY how the car looked for half a year

Swapped out to D-spec struts and Race engineering springs with 350z rims and 5lug hubs

Pics from Carlisle PA performance and style show

Now the present.
    Got more and more back into drag racing, on and off the streets. I upgraded to 1000cc injectors, Mazworx gt3076r turbo kit, Act extreme clutch, DSS axles. Weld pro stars. Rom retune with launch control and switch on the fly race fuel tune. made 471whp

Car put down 471whp and 400tq on 22.5lbs of boost on race fuel. Ran 10.7 breaking up with full interior and crap 60ft. Ran 10.9 at 18.5lbs of boost. This year I will be competing at some of the IFO , Street wars, Import vs domestic events so Im upgrading to a gtx35r and shooting for 550+whp which hopefully will put me in high 9s with some weight reduction and new slicks

Few vids of the car before I put it away for the winter
    Kalvan's 2013 teaser - YouTube for Thanksgiving day havoc
    Kalvan 10-9 - YouTube for 10.9 pass
    Epic Nissan 240 Dyno!!! - YouTube for dyno vid

Thanks for lookin guys

Very nice build man

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Love a SR powered drag car!
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx