Thread: MY 98 Honda Hatch build !!!!!

Red face MY 98 Honda Hatch build !!!!!

ok so as of right now i just got off work and just picked up my baby my freshly built b18b1 with trans only for $100.00 right now i have a d15 in my car ewwwwww i also have 17s on it to and i have done some body work to it not alot just some spots and i also have lambo doors hoping to get me some 15s for my ride and i need my axle and some other stuff to do the swap im not in no rush im getting some money up so i can get everything at once so keep me on this and dont for get i need some help with this thanks !!!!!!:boobies:

10 to 1 you never going get your car running

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

how is the motor "built"?
    Post some pics.... PLEASE!
    Are you getting rid of the lambo doors?

no keeping my lambo doors idk about the motor i got it off one of my buddys he may know and il will post some pics..... and Austin seeing as i just bought a ton of shit for my car yeah lets say im not going to get it built and it is running