Thread: 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata Hardtop Tein Coilovers CCW Style Wheels

Certified Gearhead

Default 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata Hardtop Tein Coilovers CCW Style Wheels

I have for sale a 2004 Mazda Miata (Mazdaspeed) which comes with the factory turbocharged motor and a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is in excellent shape inside and out. Paint shines like new, and there are no rips or tear in the interior. Has a clean carfax, never been into an accident. Has 103k miles, but runs and drives like new. In addition to already being a rare MazdaSpeed edition, it has a hardtop to make the car very sleek, Tein coilovers, front mount intercooler, and CCW style wheels with good tires. Im located in Columbus Ga and asking $11400 for the car. You can reach me at 706-442-2003.I have for sale a 2004 Mazda Miata (Mazdaspeed) which comes with the factory turbocharged motor and a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is in excellent shape inside and out. Paint shines like new, and there are no rips or tear in the interior. Has a clean carfax, never been into an accident. Has 103k miles, but runs and drives like new. In addition to already being a rare MazdaSpeed edition, it has a hardtop to make the car very sleek, Tein coilovers, front mount intercooler, and CCW style wheels with good tires. Im located in Columbus Ga and asking $11400 for the car. You can reach me at 706-442-2003.

It's so nice! Trade me miatas! Haha glws

Certified Gearhead

bump.....

Banned

are you able to do 9k?

Certified Gearhead

bump.....

Certified Gearhead

10500 takes the car!!

Certified Gearhead

just picked up my 135i, this can go now.....$9800 firm...not a penny less! This regular mazda miata pricing! Will throw in downpipe and divorce pipe. Just installed Project Kics Neo Chrome lug nuts last week....

Certified Gearhead

well, if you guys are not serious about the car...please dont waste my damn time!!! im not broke to take your 8k offer!